THE NERD I LOVE

I AM KIM MYUNGSOO’S CRUSH?! (Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(L’s POV):

I don’t really know why and how this happened to me. I fell in love with Yong ----- at my first sight of her. She’s not the nerd type when I first saw her. She’s really beautiful. That’s why I didn’t really get the point why she chose to be nerd now.

Anyway, that doesn’t really matter to me.  I love her. I know that from the deepest portion of my heart. She’s the only person who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. When she looks at me, I lose my mind. When I see her smile, I feel so happy. Just seeing her makes my day complete.

She doesn’t even have to talk to me to make me realize how much I have really fallen head over heels for her. I can’t get enough of her. I won’t mind looking at her every minute of the day. In fact, I want to be with her every second of everyday.

I don’t know if she knows that she’s the most beautiful woman for me. No matter how she appears, she’s still the prettiest for me. She’s the only girl my eyes are for. Maybe that’s why I have been so cold to everyone. It’s because I’ve seen the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. For me, only ------ matters.

And above all that, I admit that Yong ------ is my ultimate crush.

 

--------------------------------------

There you go. CHAPTER 1. :D 

I hope you like it. =)))

Thank you to those who suscribed already. COMMENT guys! =))))

Please log in to read the full chapter