33

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fei and Jia were chatting beside the stage, they had already tested their microphones and were on stand by, when they noticed Min and Sungyeol making their way towards them. Min and Sungyeol were happily talking and laughing as if nothing had changed between them, they were back to being the close friends like they used to be, well that's the impression they gave the people that saw them. 

"Hmmm, it seems their back to square one," Fei whispered to Jia.

"These kids really like playing games, don't they?!" Jia mumbled.

"So I guess I'll see you around then. I should go find my group now." Sungyeol said with a smile to Min now that they were closer to Fei and Jia.

"Sure thing, see ya around." Min returned a smile to him. 

Sungyeol waved back to the Miss A members and made his way down the hallway.

"Really how much longer are you two gonna keep up with this," Jia said to Min. 

"Jia don't pressure Min-ah." Fei shook her head in disagreement. 

Min looked at both of her friends, she knew they meant well but her mind was still a mess concerning Sungyeol. "No it's fine Fei-unnie, the thing is I'm a little confused. I still don't know what my feelings are for Sungyeol. I mean I adore him as a friend, I really like spending time with him and all, but I don't know if there's more to it. You know?" 

"Min-ah there's really a thin line between love and friendship." Said Fei as she her hands on Min shoulders so she would look to her straight in the eyes.

"Really, I thought it was between love and hate," Jia placed her finger on her chin thoughtfully. 

Fei rolled her eyes at Jia and then turned her attention to Min once again. "Anyways, take your time to put your feelings into perspective but don't take too long someone might come along and steal Sungyeol-ah from you." 

"True story!" Jia countered. 

 

Luhan had been desperately looking for Suzy at the music show. He had gone to Miss A's dressing room but nobody was there, he had called her cellphone but n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter