19

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal bumped into Myungsoo while running into the school corridor. Krystal saw him and tried to run away, but Myungsoo held her by her arm.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Myungsoo asked her worried.

Krystal pulled her arm back.

"Leave me alone." Krystal said irritated and tried to walk away but Myungsoo took her by her arm again.

"Leave me alone!" Krystal yelled and cried harder. "You're the one who has avoided me since the first day I came here. You are the one who didn't listen to me when I was trying to explain. So why are you worried now?! Why?!" Krystal yelled and she began to hit him and push him.

Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore and pulled her into a hug. Krystal tried to escape from him, but later she hugged him back and began to cry even harder.

"Why?" Krystal asked again.

"I'm sorry." Myungsoo said softly and closed his eyes.

 

Suzy dropped Krystal's piano sheets when she saw Krystal and Myungsoo hugging each other. She turned back and walked slowly away.

 

"Suzy ah!" Min yelled at her.

Suzy didn't hear her and walked past her. Min saw that there was something wrong with her. When she was about to call her again some one tapped her shoulder. She turned and saw Sungyeol.

"Maybe it's better to leave her alone." Sungyeol said.

Min looked to her friend's  back and nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter