23

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(the audition)

"Waaaa. They are so pretty specially the girl with long, black hair," Chanyeol said while drooling over the screen from the television in their dressing room.

"Wa. chincha ne." Kai said while looking with the other members too.

"She's a member from Fei noona's group," Sehun said and every EXO member began to look at him. "What?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol immediately sat next him.

"Ya, can't you introduce her to me?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why would I introduce her to the biggest playboy in the world?" Sehun answered and Kai push Chanyeol away.

Luhan began to shake his head because of his friends behavior. He looked more closely at the girl the guys were making such a fuss about, and he had to admit that she was very pretty. Sungyeol is close to those girls I think I saw him talking to the girl with short hair. Maybe I'll ask him to introduce us. 

"Ya! Luhan why are you so quiet. What are you thinking about?" Said Baekhyun as he turned his attention to the member that had kept quiet this whole time.

"Nothing, just that our audition is gonna happen any time soon and we should practice," said Luhan not trying to sound too nervous. 

"He's right let's get ready guys" Said Kai as he made way to the middle of the room and started practicing some of their dance moves.

The rest of the EXO members later joined him. 

 

"And 3th place goes to Exo and SNSD!!!!"

"Now it's the turn for our last 4. Who will be our winners this week?" The male host began when the last 4 groups were left on the stage.

"Is it F(x) that will win for the 8th time?" The female host said.

"Or the new group Miss A?" The male host said "Would the winner for the male team be 2PM?"

"Or will it be the first win for the group Infinite?" The female host said.

Suzy looked to Krystal who was looking to Myungsoo. She then looked to Myungsoo that was smiling to Krystal.

"And the winner is..."

Suzy closed her eyes.

"Miss A and Infinite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The host said and Suzy opened her eyes and looked to the other members they couldn't believe it and they hugged each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter