28

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min couldn't move, she was sitting very still on that swing when she felt Sungyeol soft lips move away from her own.

Sungyeol looked at Min's shocked look and chuckled a little. "Well, say something."

Min slowly recovered from her shock and said, "Weren't you supposed to have a crush on Krystal?"

Sungyeol looked away, "You said it yourself a crush. I'm over her, now I like you." He finished his sentence looking straight at her in the eyes.

Min couldn't understand how Sungyeol had fallen for her in the first place. He knew about her crush on Myungsoo and then about her behavior with the EXO boys. She thought more of him as a friend or an ally but never as a romantic interest, so this turn of events puzzled her. "I don't know, what to say. I'm confused it's not that easy for me, I been harboring a crush since childhood." Min said hesitantly. 

After all those years she still felt an attraction or better said an attachment to Myungsoo, thought Sungyeol. What does Myungsoo do to make so many girls fall in love with him? What so good about him? Sungyeol questioned himself.

"I understand, and I'm willing to give you time to think about it. I don't want to pressure you into making a decision right now" said Sungyeol.

"Thanks….well I should go now," said Min as she stood up.

"Min before you go. I hope this still doesn't change the fact that we are friends," said Sungyeol as he quickly stood up.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I just don't want us to be awkward with each other after this. I mean nothing has changed..yet that is," Sungyeol still hoped that Min would highly consider becoming his girlfriend.  

Min awkwardly smiled. "Of course not..Annyeong," but everything had changed now Min wouldn't see Sungyeol with the same eyes anymore.

 

Min decided to walk home instead of going back to the dance studio. She couldn't face Suzy and dance practice had already ended anyways. Min walked to her room and plopped herself on the bed. She nervously ran a hand over her hair as she recalled the incidents of today.

"I was so stupid why did I react like that with Suzy and then Sungyeol I never expected a confession from him." Min quickly rose up from her bed and decided to call Suzy and apologize for her behavior from earlier.

She nervously held her cellphone next to her ear as she paced her room. 

1 beep, 2 beeps, 3 beeps…"Min-ah! Are you ok? You never came back!" it was Suzy' worried voice.

"Mianhe, I should have never spoken to you the way I did. I hope you can forgive me," Min felt really stupid about her behavior towards her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter