44

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked when he gave Krystal a tissue.

Woohyun and Krystal was sitting in the car of Sunggyu. Krystal wiped her tears away and nodded a bit.

"Yeah, It's just..." Krystal said and looked away trying to stop the tears again.

"It's okay. Tell me what really happened." Woohyun said and over Krystal's hair.

Krystal took a deep breath and nodded

 

"Ya Jung Krystal. I wasn't actually about to say this but..." Suzy said

"But what?" Krystal cut her off

"I... Really like Myungsoo." Suzy said and Krystal became silence for a moment and walked from the desk out to lean behind the window.

"So you finally admit that you..." Krystal said after she crossed her arms but got cut of by Suzy.

"But! I already gave up. I realised my feelings was too late. Do you know how hard I've tried to forget about him? But everytime when I think I started to forget him you will always come to me let me remember again. I have really tried my best and I'm not planning to be with him anymore so just leave me alone!" Suzy yelled and Krystal became silence again.

She turned and opened the window for fresh air.

She know that Suzy is telling the truth, but just doesn't want to admit it. The problems of their relationship is not completely Suzy's fault. She knows there is no way to save her relationship anymore, but she doesn't want to give up. She doesn't want to give up Myungsoo. Myungsoo was her everything.

Krystal turned back and realised that Suzy was already in front of her.

"Even thought I can promise you to leave you and Myungsoo alone, but I can tell you honestly that the problem is not me." Suzy said and Krystal couldn't help, but made fist.

She really knows that it isn't her fault, but she can't help but feel angry again. she made a fist and took a few steps back.

"Do you really think that I am...? Kya!!!" Krystal yelled when she leaned to far back and was about to fell out of the window.

"Krystal!" Suzy yelled and took Krystal's hand just on time.

Krystal opened slowly her eyes finding herself hanging outside of the window and looked up. Suzy was trying her best to hold her balance when trying to pull Krystal up again.

"Krystal!" Suzy yelled again and Krystal closed her eyes fast again.

"Suzy I'm scared!" Krystal yelled and Suzy looked down.

"Krystal open your eyes. It's okay. Give me your other hand." Suzy said knowing that she can't hold her with only one hand.

Krystal refused to open her eyes, but still put her other hand up to her other hand. Suzy took fast both her hands and took a deep breath.

"Krystal. Try to find something to step on. Even if it's just the wall." Suzy said trying to calm her down. preparing to pull her up

Krystal opened slowly her eyes try to look a bit down, but was looked fast away. Not daring to look anymore. She just put her legs on the wall and hoping that Suzy will be strong enough to pull her up and she was. Suzy could pull Krystal a bit easier now and Krystal could feel the window fast enough again and was already half the classroom in again before Suzy let herself falling down to rest. Krystal started to cry and Suzy looked at her.

"Are you okay?" Suzy asked but Krystal continued crying.

Krystal didn't had any strenghts in her body left. She was just too scared.

Suzy stood up and walked to her.

"Come fast inside before you fall outside again." Suzy said and Krystal tried to pull herself in, but then she found out that her leg was stuck on something.

"I can't move my leg!" Krystal yelled and Suzy looked outside of the window and saw that her laces was stuck between some wire on the wall.

"Krystal calm down I help you." Suzy said and looked down if it was closer from here or downstairs.

"I can't move." Krystal said scared and Suzy turned back to her.

"Krystal take your shoes off." Suzy said

"What?" Krystal asked.

"Just do it. Your right one." Suzy said and Krystal nodded.

She tried to pull her right shoe off with the help of her other feet, but it was useless.

"I can't take them of." Krystal said still trying.

Suzy thought for a moment before she start to sit between the window.

"What are you doing?" Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter