26

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy and Jieun were at the music room after school.

"So if the sum of the logarithmic problems are correct, then the answer for the absolute values should be the same…and since it is…you have now found the correct answer." Said Jieun as she finished scribbling some numbers on Suzy's notebook.

"Wow! Your a genius, how did you figure it out that fast!" Said Suzy in amazement at her now finished assignment.

"I'm not a genius just a very dedicated student, and I do love Math if I might say so." Said Jieun proudly.

"You are so weird that's the first time I hear some say they love Math." Suzy giggled.

Jieun pouted. "Hey is that how you are gonna repay me after tutoring you?"

"I'm sorry it's just that you are just too much. Seriously though thanks for helping me out with my homework. I don't know what I would of done without your help."

Jieun broadly smiled at her. "It was nothing, we are friends after all."

Suzy smiled brightly at her. It was true they had become good friends in a very short time. 

Both girls heard a sound at the door. The door suddenly opened and in came Myungsoo.

"Sorry I didn't know the room was busy." He said.

Suzy earlier smiled faded and she got up.

"Jieun i guess I'll see you around. Thanks again for your help." She said and she started walking out of the room.

"Suzy-ah, we need to talk," said Myungsoo which made Suzy stop on her tracks.

There was a short pause. "Maybe next time right now I'm in a hurry and I can't waste any of my time." She said this while she looked straight ahead never looking directly at him and then Suzy was gone.

Myungsoo was left there staring at the floor.

Jieun awkwardly put her stuff away, she needed to go to work after all, and was also making her wait out, when Myungsoo turned his attention to her.

"Wait you look familiar, but where have I seen you" he said to her.

"Annyoung haseyo, my name is Lee Jieun. We have never been properly introduced but I work with Hoya oppa," she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter