27

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At that moment the boys noticed them and stopped the music. They all looked at the girls that stood outside their practice room.

"Hey it's Suzy," said Sehun pointing at the girls.

The boys ran towards her and pulled her inside the room, except Luhan that stayed behind. Min had to follow after them as they were all too interested in Suzy instead of her.

"How have you been?" Baekhyun asked standing in front of her now.

"What are you doing here? Do you girls also practice in this building?" Kai asked as he pushed Baekhyun out of the way.

"Suzy-ah, when are you going to say yes to going out on a date with me?" Chanyeol asked standing in front of Kai and holding Suzy's hand.

All the Exo members stared at him. "What, can't blame me for trying?" argued Chanyeol.

"I'm Min!!!" Min yelled walking around the circle of boys that surrounded Suzy. All the boys ignored her, and continued asking Suzy millions of questions.

Suzy stole a glance at Luhan who kept his distance from the group and rolled his eyes at his friends.

"There you are! I've been looking for you girls for a while already." Said Fei as she approached Suzy and Min.

"Noona!" said Sehun with an adoring gaze when he saw Fei coming in.

"Hey," said Fei shortly at him.

"Sorry guys but we should head back to practice," said Suzy and slightly bowed before leaving.

The EXO boys were left sighing after her. Luhan on the other hand turned the music on again and began to practice. 

Fei and Suzy were walking ahead and Min kept her distance a feet behind.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Fei as she motioned with her head towards Min's direction.

Suzy turned to Min and said to Fei. "Let me talk to her for a while, we'll catch up in a bit."

Fei nodded and walked into their practice room.

Suzy turned to Min and Min stopped in her tracks.

"I.."Suzy started but couldn't finish her sentence. 

"It must be so easy to be you," said Min glaring at her and then looking to the side.  

"Min-ah," said Suzy walking closer to Min.

"Stop, and don't you dare follow me," Min yelled to Suzy and she ran away.

Suzy did as told she knew Min needed her space, even though she wanted to run after her and apologize. 

 

Krystal and Myungsoo were at Krystal's house hanging out. They were sitting down on the floor in front of the coach.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter