1

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy woke up to a beautiful day the sun was shining and there was not a single cloud in sight. Today was a special day because it was the beginning of the school year at a new school. Suzy walked downstairs and saw her family already eating breakfast. Suzy noticed the time and she quickly walked to the living room to grab her backpack. She didn't want to be late for her first day of school even if it meant skipping breakfast. 

"I'm going to school," she said.

"Aren't you going to eat?" her mother asked.

"I will buy some bread at the bakery" answered Suzy.

"Wait aren't you going to wait for your brother?" asked her mother again.

"I don't want to go to school with Wooyoung. It's embarrassing enough that we're in the same school."

"I love you too Sis." Wooyoung said when he walked into the living room, smirking at her.

Suzy rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at him.

"Bye mom and dad". Suzy said and she walked out of the house.

After a few minutes she walked into the bakery.

 

Myungsoo packed his stuff for school. He walked downstairs to the kitchen, and as soon as he saw his mom he gave her a back hug.

"Good morning mom, I'm going to school." Myungsoo said as he kissed his mom's cheek.

"Now?" His mom said. "But you haven't had breakfast yet."

"It's okay. I will buy something on my w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter