45

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy clapped her hands when the other 3 members finished their practise.

"You girls were great. You girls are definetely going to win the next round." Suzy said happy and the members looked to each other before they walked to her.

"Suzy. You don't need to pretend to be happy with us. You know that right?" Fei asked a bit worried

Suzy smiled and shook her head.

"I'm really happy. The docter told me that I can't join the performance of this week, so it's not something we could decide. You girls really have to work hard or else I can't even perform next week." Suzy said and they looked to each other.

"Suzy!" Min said and hugged Suzy and patted slowly on Min's back.

"I know I know. I love you too." Suzy said joking

Fei and Jia looked at each other and let out a sigh.

"Unni! Don't look like that. I'm really okay." Suzy said and pulled Min away.

"Really?" Jia asked and Suzy nodded.

"Min. Can you help me stand up. I want to watch exo's dance practise." Suzy asked

"Oh sure." Min said and took Suzy by her arms to help her stand up.

 

"That's it for today.: Baekhyun said when he stopped the music and everyone start to sit on the ground to rest for a bit.

"Kai. This choreography of the dance is really amazing! We are definitely going to win!" Sehun said excited

"I agree with Sehun. Kai this is one of the best dance you have ever made." Chanyeol said nodding.

"Of course. Who am I?" Kai said and took a bottle water of the table, but then he saw 2 familiar girls walking their practise room in.

"Oh Suzy, Min." Baekhyun said when he saw them too.

The other members turned to the door when they heard the names. Especially Luhan began to stand up happy.

"Suzy ah." Luhan said happy and Suzy waved smiling to him and began to walk to their direction with her cruches.

Luhan ran fast to her preventing to let her walk more and bowed a little to Min.

"hello min." Luhan said

"I see that you finally saw me." Min said playfull and Luhan scrached his head shy.

"Min. You should know by now that if you like someone a lot then you will only see her. No matter how mach peoples are around her." Chanyeol said playfully when he put an arm around Luhan's neck.

"Our maknae has finally grow up." Baekhyun said ruffling Luhan's hair.

"Ah Hyung. Stop!" Luhan said pushing them away and Suzy started to laught.

Chanyeol looked to Suzy and Luhan and smiled.

"I suddenly want to play basketball. Who wants to join me?" Chanyeol said

"Me!" Sehun said holding his left hand up.

"Me too." Kai said.

"Hey Don't forget me!" Baekhyun said and they were about to walk away.

"Min. Come on join us." Kai said.

"But I can't play basketball." Min said innocently.

"Don' worry. we teach you." Sehun said and he and Kai pulled Min away by her arms.

"Ya! Suzy ah!" Min yelled for help and Luhan and Suzy began to laught.

"Let's sit." Luhan said when they left and Suzy nodded.

"Okay." Suzy said and walked with her cruches in the direction of the chairs next the door.

Luhan helped her taking her cruches to the side when Suzy began to sit.

"Thank you." Suzy said smiling and Luhan began to sit next to her.

"Why did you come?" Luhan asked

"Why? Can't I visit my boyfriend?" Suzy asked and Luhan smiled a little before he start to look away a bit.

"Suzy ah. Do you really like me?" Luhan asked and Suzy nodded.

"Of course I like you." Suzy said

"But do you love me?" Luhan asked and Suzy was a silence for a few seconds.

"Why do you ask?" Suzy asked and Luhan sighed.

"You told me that you only saw me as your friend. And to be honest. I think you still do." Luhan said and Suzy looked away too.

"To be honest. You are right. I still see you as a friend, but the reason because of that is because my heart can't accept someone else yet. And if I continued like this I think I never will. I thought maybe if I start to date you then that I'm willing to let the past really go and start to like you. Luhan I'm sorry." Suzy said and looked down.

"Luhan looked to Suzy for a moment and took her hand." Suzy start to look at him and he smiled.

"Then it's okay. I know the truth now and I'm happy you are willing to give me a chance. Even thought you don't love me now, I'm definitely making you fall for me in no time." Luhan said and Suzy laughed before she nodded

"Thank you." Suzy said and Luhan shook his head.

"But... your leg. What about the competition?" Luhan asked and Suzy smiled a little.

"It's okay. Even thought I can't join this week. I'm definitely sure that the members will doing great." Suzy said but Luhan shook his head.

"Suzy I'm talking about how you feel and not about your peformance." Luhan said and Suzy was silence for a moment.

"I told you I'm alr..." Suzy said

"Suzy." Luhan cut her of and Suzy became silence again and sighed.

"Alright. I'm not okay, but what else can I do? Being angry? Ignore the docter's advise and just dance? I will only make everyone worry if I do that." Suzy said and Luhan smiled a little.

"Thank you." Luhan said and Suzy looked confused to him.

"Thank you? Shouldn't you be comforting me about everything is going to be alright or something?" Suzy asked and Luhan laughed.

"Suzy. I said thank you because you told me the truth. Besides if I told you that everything is going to be alright then I will be lying right?" Luhan said and Suzy punched Luhan's arm

"Ya!" Suzy said a bit angry, but then they began to laught.

"Better?" Luhan asked and Suzy nodded.

"Thank you." Suzy said

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter