12

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo stormed into his house. His parents were in the living room and they saw him running upstairs.

"Myungsoo!" His father yelled but Myungsoo ignored him.

"I really don´t wanna talk to him right now." Myungsoo thought and locked his room. He lied down on his bed and began to think about Krystal.

(Flashback)

Myungsoo was playing basketball at a park close to his house when Krystal joined him.

"We need to talk" she told Myungsoo in a serious tone.

"What is it? Is everything ok?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Let's break up," Krystal said bluntly.

"What? Why?" Myungsoo asked confused at Krystal's sudden behavior. 

"I just don't want to be with you any more," Krystal began walking away but Myungsoo held her wrist. 

"You can't just say those words and just leave. Explain to me what did I do wrong?" Myungsoo looked directly at Krystal's eyes. 

Krystal slapped Myungsoo and said "I don´t wanna see you ever again in my life," she turned and ran away. 

(end)

That had happened a year ago and Myungsoo hadn't seen Krystal since then. He his right side and put his blanket over his head.

"I don´t want to see you either" Myungsoo said and began to cry in silence.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter