48

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What!?" Suzy yelled surprised when she turned to him.

Luhan closed his eyes and looked down.

"I'm sorry." Luhan said softly after turning away and walked away

"Ya! Luhan! "Suzy yelled and run fast after him and took him by his arm.

"Let go." Luhan said softly

"No. Not before you tell me the reason why." Suzy said and Luhan closed his eyes before he turned to her

"Because it hurts." Luhan said and Suzy was silence for a moment.

"Hurts?" Suzy asked confused and Luhan nodded

 

"What did you say?" Luhan asked confused

"I said give up. Suzy doesn't belong to you." Krystal said and Luhan looked away with disbelieve.

"Do you really think I will break up with Suzy just because you say so." Luhan said and Krystal sighed.

"Luhan. I know we never really talked to each other before, but can you just listen to me for this time." Krystal said

"No. I love Suzy. More than anyone can do. And I'm not giving her up." Luhan said and was about to walk away.

"Myungsoo do." Krystal said and Luhan stopped walking and turned to her.

"It's your boyfriend. It's your responsiblity." Luhan said

"And Suzy loves Myungsoo. And she's your girlfriend. Isn't it your responsibility too to make her happy?" Krystal asked when looking at him.

"She loves him now, but I will make sure that she will forget about him." Luhan said and Krystal smiled a little.

"I have tried it too. But I only ended up getting hurt. A lot." Krystal said softly and Luhan became silence.

"Suzy is different." Luhan said before he turned away.

"Luhan." Krystal called him and Luhan stopped walking.

"Suzy and Myungsoo belongs to each other and you know it. If you really love Suzy then you know what the best for her is. I was like you in the beginning, but trust me. It isn't worth it. It only hurts." Krystal said and Luhan ignored her and walked away.

He knows that Krystal was right. It hurts. Everytime when Suzy mention Myungsoo. Suzy doesn't love him at all. The only reason why she accepted him was to forget Myungsoo. He knows it. But just doesn't want to admit it. Suzy will fell for him. That's the only reason why he continued. But is that really going to happen? Or is he just lying to himself.

Without noticing he arrived at a park. He looked around and found out that it was the park near Suzy's house.

"I guess I missed her so much that I ended up walked to the direction of her house." Luhan said softly and was about to walk back, but then he saw a Suzy running to his direction.

Luhan hold up his hand to wave at her, but then he saw that Suzy was running to somewhere else. Luhan thought for a moment before he started to chase her. That was maybe a decision that he may will regret, but at that moment he doesn't care. He made sure that he was far enought that Suzy won't notice him. He soon found out that she was running to the basketball field. And there he was. Kim Myungsoo.

had Suzy ever run like this to him? Luhan thought before he walked a bit closer.

 

"Where? What do you mean?" Suzy asked looking at him from head to toe.

"A place you can't see." Luhan said and turned to walk away.

"Luhan." Suzy said softly when he saw Luhan walking away

Luhan smiled and tears began to drop. He wiped them fast away and tried to smile as bright as he could. People who sees him right now may think he's crazy, but he doesn't care at this moment.

 

I won. Luhan heard Myungsoo saying and Luhan grabbed his chest.

It hurts... a lot.Just like Krystal told him.

 

Krystal put her books in her locker and felt someone behind her.

"Woohyun ah. Didn't I told you to stop with..." Krystal said while turning, but stopped when she saw someone else.

"It seems like you are doing well." Myungsoo said smiling a little.

"Myungsoo." Krystal said and closed her locker.

"How are you doing?" Myungsoo asked Krystal nodded.

"Better than expected." Krystal answered and Myungsoo nodded a little.

"I think I worried about you for nothing." Myungsoo said and Krystal smiled a little.

"Did you thought I couldn't live without you." Krystal said playfully and took her bag from the ground.

"I just want to tell you, that if you want..." Myungsoo said and Krystal looked at him.

"Want?" Krystal asked

"We could still be friends." Myungsoo said and Krystal smiled a little.

"When the times come when I'm ready. I will tell you." Krystal said and Myungsoo nodded.

"You will be late." Myungsoo said and Krystal nodded

"Thank you for the beautiful memories. I wanted to tell you that that day, but I forgot. Take care of yourself." Krystal said and Myungsoo nodded

"You too." Myungsoo said and Krystal walked away.

 

Suzy was lying on her bed thinking about last night. She didn't understand why Luhan broke up with her. Luhan liked her a lot. They didn't even had a proper date together yet.

"Shouldn't you go to school?" Suzy heard a males voice and looked outside the window.

"Hoya oppa." Suzy said surprised and Hoya waved at her.

"Why aren't you at school?" Hoya asked

"Shouldn't I ask the same question to you?" Suzy asked and Hoya smiled a little.

"Oppa catch a cold. And you?" Hoya asked and Suzy became silence.

"I'm also sick." Suzy answered a bit softer.

"Inside or outside?" Hoya asked and Suzy smiled.

"Isn't that the same?" Suzy asked.

"What's wrong? Did you got a fought with that Luhan guy?" Hoya asked and Suzy shook her head.

"You can't say that we fought." Suzy said thinking about last night.

"Then what's wrong?" Hoya asked

"We broke up last night." Suzy said and Hoya widened his eyes.

"How? You 2 just dated a week ago." Hoya asked and Suzy shook her head.

"I don't know. He broke up with me." Suzy said and sighed

"But aren't you sad about it? Because you don't look so." Hoya said and Suzy sighed again.

"To be honest. I don't know. I'm sad of course. But it fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter