31

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung continued running through the school hallways as fast as he could until he finally had reached his destination the music room. 

He placed his hand on the door nob but he stopped himself from opening as he heard a melodious voice accompanied by the strumming of a guitar. 

"Someday after this darkness clear up

I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

Everyday I hold out comforting myself “it’ll be alright”

But it makes me afraid little by little

I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don’t

Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out

But wait it’ll come

Although the night is long, the sun comes up"

 

Somehow her interpretation had calmed him down, the uneasiness he had previously felt was now gone.

"You sing really well" he said as he had now entered the room and slowly made his way to Jieun.

"Wooyoung-shi, you scared me!" said Jieun as she slightly jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Sorry that wasn't my intention." As he looked at her he remember why he was here in the first place. "Why did she hide the fact that she knew Tiffany? Did she know about her that time at the library? What game is she paying?" These questions crossed Wooyoung, and even though he was very curious he decided to wait to get the answer to these questions. 

"I actually want you to teach me how to play the guitar." Wooyoung added. 

"What me?! I'm actually not really good...I don't think that would be a good idea. I was never properly trained, I learned by myself." Jieun had never felt confident about her musical abilities, she thought of them as being average at the most.

"I'm willing to pay for every session." Wooyoung insisted.  

"What he's willing to pay me! Is he out of his mind" Jieun thought to herself as she couldn't believe what she had just heard.."but then again I do need the money, I mean I don't earn that much at the music store anyways." It only took a few seconds for Jieun to make up her mind. "Well you've already been warned..this would be the first time I would teach anyone…but if you want it so badly then I guess there wouldn't be any harm trying it out."

"I assure you, you will not regret it." Wooyoung had intended all along to confront her but he decided against it, "Maybe I should gain her trust first and then she'll open up about it and tell me herself," he reasoned. 

 

Luhan was practicing by himself at the dance studio when he heard the door abruptly close, he was startled unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter