42

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Another day in hell" Krystal thought to herself as she closed her locker with a loud thud. The weekend had been agonizing with her trying to contact Myungsoo who was obviously ignoring her calls and the memories of Woohyun's party still fresh in her mind. Today's outlook for the day didn't seem that bright either with having to deal with Suzy and company in class and with Myungsoo's evasive behavior. 

"Hey, why so moody so early in the morning," said a male voice close to Krystal, when she noticed the person's presence Krystal rolled her eyes. The person she wanted to avoid seeing had appeared before her.

"Woohyun, why do you always show up when you are least needed," Krystal said with a grunt.

"Well, well good morning to you too Princess," Woohyun said sarcastically. Leaning beside her locker with a cocky smile. 

"Ya! What did I tell you about calling me Princess!" Krystal said narrowing her eyes at him menacingly. 

"Chill! I won't do it again I promise." Woohyun picked up his hands in defense, "But seriously now, how are you today?" Krystal looked at Woohyun and her expression softened a little, she had noticed how easy it was for Woohyun to move from a mischievous to a serious attitude. An example of that was that night at the party. When they both left leaving behind Myungsoo, Woohyun had tried his best getting the truth out of Krystal and the scoop of what had happened between them. Of course Krystal had been evasive about it and assured him that it was all just a simple fight between couples. Woohyun hadn't seemed too convinced about it but he didn't push Krystal any further instead he changed the subject and made Krystal momentarily forget about Myungsoo and their predicament. Although Krystal was sure Woohyun knew more than he lead on, he was that sort of a person that was intuitive and could grasp what was going on in a given situation. Krystal was too proud to admit it but she was happy and thankful he had shown up as he had that night. 

"Good, never been better!" Said Krystal shortly with a fake smile plastered on her face, trying to hide the reality of it all.

Woohyun looked at her intently, he saw behind that smile of hers, he knew her better than she thought possible. "Krystal, you don't have to pretend in front of me. You can be honest, I care about you…" he hesitated for a little and then added "As a friend that is," was that true or there was more to it? He wondered. 

Krystal wasn't about to drop her guard on Woohyun, she couldn't be weak in front of him, him above all people, or she would change her mind. "Really Woohyun, who do you think I am? A damsel in distress, I don't need your sympathy."

Woohyun sighed as he turned to face her directly, "If you continue this path, you are gonna end up with no friends in the end Krystal-shi."

Krystal dismissed Woohyun's warning and said "Friends! Who needs friends when I have my faithful fans," as she pointed to a group of boys down the hallway who were staring in her direction. Ever since she had entered the music show a group of boys had given themselves the task of making her own fan club, always leaving behind little gifts for Krystal in her locker, and admiring her from a distance, of course none of those boys ever dared to approach her, she was their idol after all and to become friends with her would just seem unnatural to them. 

Woohyun turned to look at the cluster of boys who keep drooling at Krystal and some of them looked at Woohyun with envy. "Those guys like the idea of you, your image but who of those guys truly knows you and accepts you for who you are. Think about it, you might not like the answer," and like that he left behind a very thoughtful and confused Krystal behind. 

 

"Why does school life have to be so hard? Ever since I started school my life hasn't been the same. There's always something going on, drama here, drama there, drama everywhere! Why can't my life go back to the easy teenage life that it used to be!" thought Suzy as she rested her head on her desk, class hadn't started yet and people where barely coming into the classroom. Suzy could hear a few students around her talking and laughing with each other. While she waited for the school day to begin. 

"Whatever Suzy just make the best of it, be positive, better days are sure to come. Right? Well at least I hope so?" thought Suzy as she noticed Min and Jieun walking into the classroom as they were happily chatting. Once they saw her they came running to sit in the desks close to hers.

"So how was the party? You have to give us all the details, how did it go?" Said Min enthusiastically followed by Jieun who nodded in agreement.

"It was really nice actually, it was at a club so there were a lot of people, I recognized a few from the music show. The music was great, the food and drinks were too, but Myungsoo and Krystal were also there…" said Suzy as her memory of the party had sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter