40

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy caught her reflection on the mirror, "Things couldn't go any worse" she thought to herself, from Luhan to Krystal and then Tiffany but maybe she was about to be proven wrong.

She walked out of the restroom through the dark and narrow hallway that lead to the main area. She noticed a man staggering making his way towards her.

Suzy kept her body as close as possible to the wall, to give way to the man who she assumed was probably drunk. The man seemed to have his gaze glued to the floor so Suzy didn't think he could be a threat to her. She quickened her pace and walked right next to him. Unfortunately Suzy had been wrong the man had been aware of her presence, with a quick movement of his hand he grabbed her by her wrist and pinned her against the wall.

"Where do you think you are going Missy?" he said, his words slurred. The man was clearly drunk and he reeked of alcohol. 

Suzy felt the man pressing his body against her, she wrinkled her nose as she felt his breath on her cheek. "Let me go!" she demanded and struggled to get away from his grasp.

"Why so soon let's have some fun," said the man as he focused his attention on her glossy lips.

"No stop!" said Suzy closing her eyes as she noticed him getting closer and closer to her. What should she do, scream? With the music as loud as it was who would hear her, she was on her own she had to fend for herself. 

The man was so close to Suzy their lips almost touched, when she suddenly felt light as the weight of the man wasn't on her any longer. She opened her eyes and saw the man on the floor.

"Don't you ever dare touch her again!" Yelled Myungsoo as he stood over the man and held him by the collar, with his fist held in the air ready to punch the man.

"Hey calm down, I didn't know she was taken, I was only trying to have some fun," said the man as he held his hands up in defense with a smirk.

"What!!! You think you can get that easily away from this, she told you to stop and you didn't, you are disgusting!" Myungsoo punched the man once and twice…he had seen the scene from afar as he noticed that Suzy had yet to return back to the party. When he saw them he felt his blood boiling, he saw the man leaning closer to her, holding her against her will…he would never forgive him.

"Myungsoo Stop!" he felt Suzy's hand on his shoulder shaking him back to reality…he looked at the man who had blood dripping from his lip, his eyes were wide open and he was trembling…Myungsoo let go of his collar, the man took the chance to get up and ran out, away from him. 

Myungsoo quickly got up and turned to Suzy he held her by her arms, "Are you ok? Did he hurt you anywhere?" he inspected her.

"No, I'm fine but you, are you ok?" asked Suzy as she looked at Myungsoo and how concerned he was. His eyes were moist, was he about to cry? For her?

"That's good to know, I don't know what I would have done if…" he said as he sighed in relief.

This was unexpected Suzy was speechless she had no idea she meant that much to him. Does he appreciate me that much as a friend? But we aren't even that anymore? What's with him? 

Suzy took Myungsoo's hands away from her own, "Like I said I'm fine, there's no need for you to be so concerned."

"I just…" Myungsoo said looking around trying to grasp the whole situation, he had gone mad, he had lost himself, at the sight of Suzy in danger…she meant too much to him he knew that now.

"Suzy-ah! What's taking you so much," a voice was heard from a distance, it was Luhan who had come looking for Suzy when he had noticed her absence. 

"Let's go back to the party," he said now standing next to her and taking Suzy's hand, completely ignoring Myungsoo's presence. 

"Yeah sure," Suzy said sparing Myungsoo a brief look and a slight bow before following after Luhan.

 

Myungsoo's absence hadn't gone unnoticed to Krystal at all. A few minutes had passed and he hadn't returned yet, she had called and texted him but still he hadn't responded. She saw the door open, she leaned forward from her seat with expectations but was quickly disappointed to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter