43

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy was mopping the floor while Krystal was organize the desk of the teacher.

"Ya! Why do I have to do the hard work?" Suzy complained and Krystal glared at her.

"Because you ruined my date with Myungsoo. The guy that you try to steal." Krystal said angry

"Ya Jung Krystal! I already told you that I'm not trying to steal him from you. How many times do I have to say it before you finally understand it." Suzy replyd angry too and continued mopping.

"SHUT UP! Don't try to play innocent! I already saw EVERYTHING!" Krystal yelled and Suzy turned at her.

"Jung Krystal, you are already telling me this for the last half hour. I really don't know what you are talking about, so please will you keep quiet so we can finish this and go home okay?" Suzy said irritated

"NO! Not before you tell me the truth. You like Myungsoo and is planning to take him away from me. Am I right?" Krystal said angry while standing up.

"Ya Jung Krystal! I don't want to get in a fight again. So stop asking the same question again and again when I already told you that I don't want Myungsoo okay? You have to be thankfull that I still haven't mention the incident from a hour ago." Suzy said trying to stay calm.

"So what? That's nothing compared what you are doing at this moment! I know that you are lying, so stop playing innocent!" Krystal yelled and Suzy finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Ya Jung Krystal. I wasn't actually about to say this but..." Suzy said

"But what?" Krystal cut her off

 

"Myungsoo ya, didn't you got a date with Krystal?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo when the infinite boys began to sit in a cafe near their practise room.

"Not anymore. She said that she had to do something for school." Myungsoo said and ordered a coke for himself.

"And you didn't ask her what she's actually had to do?" Woohyun asked

"Why do you keep asking about Krystal lately?" Myungsoo asked and Woohyun sighed

"Myungsoo ya. Even thought I'm an outsider, but I can clearly see that you don't care much about Krystal." Woohyun said and Myungsoo smiled a little.

"Maybe. I'm just tired lately. I don't want to hurt her, but at the same time I don't think it will continued like this anymore. Do you understand what I mean?" Myungsoo asked and looked at Woohyun. 

"Myungsoo ya, be honest. Do you still have feellings for Krystal at this moment?" Woohyun asked to Myungsoo sighed again.

"I don't know, maybe still a little, but it wouldn't last really long I think." Myungsoo answered and Sunggyu heard that too.

"Myungsoo ya. Are you saying that you will break up with Krystal?" Sunggyu asked surprised and all the members who heard their leader began to look at Myungsoo. but before Myungsoo could answer Woohyun's phone start to ring.

"Nam Woohyun!" s yelled at him for the wrong timing.

"I'm sorry." Woohyun said and took his phone to end the call, but then he saw that it was Krystal who called him.

"It's Krystal." Sungjong who sat next him said and all the members looked at Woohyun. Even Myungsoo was surprised

"Hello? Krystal?" Woohyun answered his phone.

"Why is Krystal calling Woohyun and not Myungsoo?" Dongwoo asked confused

"What's wrong?" Woohyun asked worried and the infinite members began to look at each other.

"Woohyun ah. Is there something?" Hoya asked curious.

"SHHHH be quit!" Woohyun yelled and everyone was kind of surprised that he was yelling. Even Myungsoo.

"What? Suzy is in the hospital?" Woohyun said surprised and all the members looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter