47

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy arrived by the park after he got a text from Myungsoo. Suzy tried to search Myungsoo and saw later that he was playing basketball by himself. Suzy walked slowly to him.

“What are you doing?” Suzy asked

Myungsoo who was about to threw the ball freezed by the moment when he heard Suzy. He turned to her and smiled.

“You came.” Myungsoo said

“What do you want to talk about?” Suzy asked a bit cold

Myungsoo looked to the ball and threw it to Suzy. Suzy shocked and catched the ball just on time.

“What are you doing!” Suzy yelled angry

“Let's play a match.” Myungsoo said still smiling

“Mwo?” Suzy asked confused

“If you win, I will not disturb you anymore and if I win we would be turning back to friends.”

“And who said that I will agree with this.” Suzy said angry while threwing the ball back to Myungsoo and was about to leave.

“Red bean bread...” Myungsoo said softly

Suzy stopped walking and slowly turned

“Let's eat it together after we finished.” Myungsoo said with a little lonely smile.

Even thought Suzy don't want to admit it. Her heart hurts seeing him looking her like this. She's dating Luhan right now. She shouldn't be acting like this, but... Suzy sighed and gave him a sign to threw the ball.

“Lady first right?” Suzy said and smiled a little.

Myungsoo was stunned for a moment. It's the first time in a long time that Suzy was actually smiling at him. He nodded and threw the ball to her

 

“Congruatulations.” Sungyeol said and gave the flowers he bought to Min.

Min accepted it happy and started to smell it.

“Thank you. They are beautiful.” Min said and they started to walk.

“It's our first date. What should we do?” Sungyeol asked

“I'm fine with everything.” Min said and there came an awkward silence.

“Min ah. Do you remember that time when we were hiding for Krystal and Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked and Min smiled before she nodded.

“I really liked Myungsoo back then.” Min said

“Do you still like him?” Sungyeol asked

“Absolutely not.” Min said shaked her head and Sungyeol smiled.

“This is much more comfortable right. I think we have to try not to think so much.” Sungyeol said and Min nodded



Myungsoo and Suzy were already playing for an hour and it was still 0:0

“Shouldn't a boy be great at sport?” Suzy asked while trying to steal the ball from Myungsoo.

“I'm usually great at this, but I just can't concentrate if I see you.” Myungsoo said and Suzy was silence for a moment and that was the chance from Myungsoo.

He threw the ball, but it was miss. The ball surprisely turned back in the direction of Suzy's head. Myungsoo took Suzy fast by her wrist and pulled her to him. The distance between Suzy and Myungsoo's face was just a few cm. They looked deep in each other eyes without looking away until Suzy realised it. Suzy pushed him fast away and began to look away to hide her tomato head. Myungsoo bite at his underlip and began to take the ball fast on the ground and threw it again only this time he finally made the point.

“I won.” Myungsoo said

 

Krystal woke up by her alarm and looked at her phone. She saw an other text from Woohyun. She didn't know when it started, but Woohyun frequently text her a goodmorning messages or sometimes goodnight texts. Krystal ignored all of them, but now she start to realise that Woohyun has send really a lot to her.

"Is he sending this only to me or also to others?" Krystal asked softly and looked to the amount of texts from the history.

All from Woohyun, but only a few from Myungsoo. Krystal thought for a moment before she texted a goodmorning back to Woohyun.

She walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth, but then she felt her phone vibrating and looked to it.

 

Wauw princess.

This is the first time you text me back.

Had a good sleep last night?

Woohyun

 

Krystal couldn't helpt but start to smile a little.

 

Didn't I told you that you have to stop calling me a princess?

And yes, I slept like a rose.

Krystal

 

"Because I'm Krystal." Krystal said softly and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter