46

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I accidently updated the chapter. I wanted to fix the grammar after work, but now I realised that I already updated it.

I'm sorry for everyone

 

"Are you sure that I doesn't need to come?" Suzy asked Min when they walked the school out.

"100%. You can better use your time to rest. That you can walk doesn't mean you can dance. Maybe you can use the time with a date with Luhan." Min said playfull and Suzy smiled.

"I got it. Tomorrow is the competition. Don't practise too long." Suzy said and Min nodded.

"Bye Suzy." Min said waving at her.

"Bye." Suzy said and they walked the opposite directions.

"Should I call Luhan?" Suzy thought and took her phone out, but then she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned.

"Myungsoo?" Suzy asked when she saw him.

"We have to talk." Myungsoo said

"I'm a bit bizzy." Suzy answered and was about to walk away, but Myungsoo took her arm to turn her.

"It wouldn't take too long." Myungsoo said

"Does your girlfriend know that you are talking to me?" Suzy asked and Myungsoo was silence for a moment.

"Then don't talk to me." Suzy said and turned away again.

"We broke up." Myungsoo said that caused Suzy to stop walking.

She turned confused and thought for a moment.

"Why?" Suzy asked

"It's not important right now. The only thing that I want to say is that there is a to let you perform tomorrow." Myungsoo said and Suzy began to think

 

Sungyeol felt his phone vibrating just the moment when he wanted to walk in the practise room. He took his phone out and realised that it was Min.

"Sungyeol ah. What are you doing? Aren't you picking up?" Sunggyu asked and Sungyeol looked up.

"Oh wait a minute." Sungyeol said and Sunggyu nodded.

Sungyeol closed the door and took a deep breath before he picked up.

"Hello?" Sungyeol answered

"Oh Sungyeol." Min said softly

"Oh." Sungyeol answered softly and they became silence for a moment.

"I have thought about it the hole night." Min began again

"And?" Sungyeol asked nervous

"I... want to try. Going out with you." Min said and hung up the phone fast.

Sungyeol was standing still like an idiot not believing what he just heard. Sungyeol took his phone slowly from his ear and looked to it. He then run the practise room in that caused everyone look at him.

"Woohyun ah!" Sungyeol yelled when he took Woohyun by his arms.

"What?" Woohyun asked a bit scared from Sungyeol.

"Punch me. It doesn't matter where. It's even okay if you punch me right in my face!" Sungyeol said and Woohyun widened his eyes.

The other members started to look at each other looking if someone knew why Sungyeol was asking that from Woohyun.

"Sungyeol ah. Are you crazy?" Woohyun asked

"Just do it!" Sungyeol yelled and Woohyun punched hard (not too hard) in his stomach and Sungyeol kneeled down from the pain.

"Sungyeol ah. Are you okay?" Woohyun asked worried and the other members walked to Sungyeol.

"It's not a dream." Sungyeol said laughing.

"Sungyeol ah. Are you really crazy?" Dongwoo asked

"No. Just really happy." Sungyeol said and the other members looked at each other.

"I think he is." Hoya whispered when he made a he's crazy sign and the other members nodded.

 

"Great practise guys. I think we have practised enough." Junsu said when turning of the music.

"Hyung. Can't we practise for just one time." Nickhun asked.

"Yes hyung, I want to my solo part to be perfect." Taecyeon said

"No. We have to spare our energy for tomorrow." Junsu said.

"Hyung is right. We have practised so much. We can't win if everyone collapsed on the stage." Wooyoung said and Junsu nodded.

"Okay. Everyone can go home and don't forget your masks." Junsu said and everyone started to pack his stuff.

"Hyung. Do you know that girl? She's standing there for already a half hour." Junho asked Wooyoung.

"Girl? Where?" Wooyoung asked and Junho pointed outside the window.

Wooyoung looked and realised that it was Tiffany.

 

"Myungsoo ah! Wait!" Woohyun yelled when he saw Myungsoo already leaving.

Woohyun took his bag fast and ran after Myungsoo. He jumped half on him with his arm around his neck.

"Ya!" Myungsoo yelled suprised.

"Shocked you?" Woohyun asked and they smiled.

"What do you want?" Myungsoo asked

"Nothing. Just talking." Woohyun said and Myungsoo smiled a little

"If it is about Suzy. Then there is nothing you can ask for." Myungsoo said

"I heard your fight with your dad." Woohyun said and Myungsoo looked at him.

"How did you know?" Myungsoo asked

"Sungyeol." Woohyun answered and Myungsoo sighed.

"He really has to shut up his mouth." Myungsoo said and Woohyun smiled nodding.

"How did it end?" Woohyun asked.

"What else? Just arguing with me running the house out searching for Sungyeol like always." Myungsoo said and Woohyun sighed.

"I actually can understand your dad. I mean you are his only son. It's obvious that you have to take over his business." Woohyun said.

"Ya!" Myungsoo yelled

"What? It's true. But why do you actually want to become a singer?" Woohyun asked and Myungsoo began to think.

"Because I like singing." Myungsoo answered

"That's it?" Woohyun asked and Myungsoo nodded

"What else? Then why do you want to be a singer?" Myungsoo asked and Woohyun smiled a little.

"I want to prove to the hole world that I can be something with my own effort. Even thought I at school." Woohyun said and Myungsoo smiled.

"That's it?" Myungsoo asked imitating Woohyun.

"Of course not. I love singing. I love dancing. And I love the feeling when I'm on the stage. It felt like that everyone is admitting that I have talent. Just like I said. I at school. Nobody said to me great job. Or you did it so good. Most people at school will only say. Woohyun oppa! You are so handsome!" Woohyun said imitating the juniors in school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter