11

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Soojung-ah,"Sunggyu said to the mysterious girl as he joined the rest of Infinite.

They all looked to Sunggyu.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself. My name is Krystal,"  the girl said.

"I have to go." Myungsoo said and walked away in a fast pace.

"Oppa!" Suzy yelled but Myungsoo ignored her and was gone.

Suzy looked to Krystal. Then she recognized her, she was one of the members of the girl group f(x).

"Congratulations on winning first place," Suzy said and ran after Myungsoo.

Krystal just looked at her but didn't say anything. Woohyun on the other hand ran after her. Suzy was outside but she couldn't see Myungsoo. She heard someone running and turned. 

"Have you found Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked.

Suzy shook her head. "I guess it's best if I just go home now."

"I'll go with you, it´s too dangerous for a girl to walk alone," Woohyun said.

Suzy looked to him and nodded.

 

Suzy texted Min to let her know that she was leaving and Min told her she would leave with Sungjong. Woohyun was trying to cheer Suzy up by telling her jokes, but she was still worried about Myungsoo.

"Woohyun-shi, who was that girl?" Suzy asked seriously.

Woohyun hesitated for a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter