49

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Since when?" Suzy asked and Wooyoung began to think.

"I'm not sure, but I think it started when she start to tutor me guitar." Wooyoung said and Suzy smiled.

"Wauw. Never thought that Jieun was your type." Suzy said playfully.

"Ya. If you ever tell anyone I will kill you personally. Did you hear me?" Wooyoung said and angry and Suzy laughed

"I know I know. Don't worry. I won't tell." Suzy said smiling and Wooyoung was silence for a moment.

"Suzy ah. Have you ever loved Luhan before?" Wooyoung asked and Suzy became silence.

"Why do you ask this so suddenly?" Suzy asked and Wooyoung thought for a moment.

"I actually wanted to ask you earlier, but I didn't had the chance. I know that you love Myungsoo. I can see it in your eyes. It's totally different than how you look at Luhan. You are my sister. I know how you are." Wooyoung said and Suzy became silence again.

"Then what can I do? It's too late too go back again." Suzy said and Wooyoung sighed.

"It's not too late Suzy. There is still a chance. If you don't take this chance. You will regret it. I know it." Wooyoung said and Suzy looked at his brother for a moment before he smiled a little.

"Thank you Wooyoung." Suzy said and Wooyoung nodded.

"Well. I think I go back to sleep." Wooyoung said and walked away.

Suzy who was left behind looked at her tea and let out a deep sigh.

 

Myungsoo closed the door of his room and let out a sigh. He had an other argument with his father. He could understand why he was against his dream, but that doesnt mean he can't give him a chance to prove that he has the talent for it. He lie down on his bed and smiled a little.

"School life is better now at least." Myungsoo said, but then he heard his phone.

He took his phone from his desk and smiled when he saw that it was Suzy.

 

Suzy saw Myungsoo in front of her house and waved smiling to him.

"Myungsoo ah." Suzy said smiling and Myungsoo smiled back.

"Had a good sleep last night?" Myungsoo asked and Suzy shook her head.

"If I had a good sleep I wouldn't call you that late right?" Suzy said and Myungsoo nodded.

"That's true. To be honest. I was a bit surprised when you asked me to pick you up." Myungsoo said

"Why? You hate it?" Suzy asked and Myungsoo shook his head.

"Of course not. Let's go."Myungsoo said and Suzy nodded and started to walk.

 

"Well I think I have go to my class." Sungyeol said and Min pouted.

"So fast?" Min asked sad

"Ya! I picked you up this morning and we walked to school. What do you mean fast?" Sungyeol asked playfully and poked Min's forhead.

Min pouted again and then took her bag fast.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked.

"I have made something for you." Min said and showed him a lucky charm.

"You made this?" Sungyeol asked when he took the small cute thing and Min nodded.

"It's for luck. Because I hope we can be in the final together." Min said and Sungyeol smiled before he gave her a hug.

"Thank you." Sungyeol said and Min smiled between the hug.

 

"Well, I think it's time to go to my class." Myungsoo said and Suzy nodded.

"Tomorrow the same time?" Suzy asked and Myungsoo was silence for a moment before he nodded happy.

"Of course.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter