32

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol stood outside Miss A's dressing room, he had gathered all of his courage to walk to that door. He knew something was wrong with Min, he knew that that time when he had kissed her and confessed his love for her Min had changed completely with him. She had been avoiding him at school and had not answered any of his calls or texts since the last time they saw each other. He didn't understand her reasons for it, she had even said at that time that nothing would change between them, that she only needed time to think, but to Sungyeol this had been more than bearable. He needed to know if they could still be friends or if he had lost her forever.

Sungyeol knocked on the door and he heard Fei's voice telling him to come in. 

"Annyounghasehyo!" Sungyeol said as he bowed to the girls and closed the door behind him.

"Sungyeol-ah! How have you been? Haven't seen you in a while," said Fei as she signaled for him to get closer to them.

"Yeah! Were have you been? We've missed you," said Jia who was now next to him and playfully ruffled his hair. 

Min continued sitting down and just nodded, slightly smiling towards his direction. 

"Well you know just around. I've been busy with school and practice, nothing new," said Sungyeol.

"Yeah, you used to do that before too but you always had time for us, specially Min," said Jia cheekily. 

Fei elbowed Jia. Fei had noticed the awkward exchange between the two and knew that something was odd. "Well we need to go test our microphones before our performance so we'll leave you guys alone." 

Min stood up as soon as she heard those words. She gave Jia a pleading look, so that she wouldn't be left alone with Sungyeol but it was to no use.

"Min don't forget to meet us next to the stage in a few minutes" said Jia as Fei held to her arm and made her walk out of the room. 

Sungyeol took a seat next to Min who was now siting again. After an awkward silence he finally spoke up, "So how have you been?"

"Fine" said Min not making e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter