16

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Infinite walked to their dressing room, they all sighed.

"I can't believe we got 11th place. " Woohyun said and threw his water bottle away.

"Don't be too upset. Let's do better next time!" Sunggyu said to the members.

"Ne," They all said weakly.

Someone knocked at the door.

"Come in!" Sunggyu yelled and Suzy and Min walked in.

They all stood up when they saw them and smiled.

"Hey guys, we saw the performance. You guys did a great job!" Suzy said happy to cheer them up.

"But not good enough," Hoya said.

"You guys didn't get a -5 so you guys are still in the competition right?" Min said.

"That's true," Sungjong said.

"But we lost our point that we won last time," Myungsoo said.

Suzy took a bottle water and gave it to Myungsoo.

"Don't be too upset L-shi," Suzy said playfully.

"Mwo?" Myungsoo said surprised, "Mworago?"

"I said don't be too upset, Kim L-shi." Suzy said and stuck her tongue out and walked slowly back to the door.

"If I was you, I'd be running right now," Myungsoo said and Suzy began to run with Myungsoo chasing after her.

All of the Infinite members shook their heads except for Sungyeol that was looking at Min. He walked towards her.

"Are you okay?" Sungyeol asked a little worried.

"Huh" Min said when she looked up. "Oh! Yes I'm fine," she said and smiled at him.

 

Jieun was walking to Infinite's dressing room but she was lost, when she came across a girl who was staring intently at something. Jieun walked closer to the girl and was able to see what she was looking at. It was Myungsoo and Suzy, they were laughing and being playful with each other. Jieun saw the girl's dark expression and walked slowly to her.

"Do you like Kim Myungsoo?" Jieun asked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter