38

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I guess this is the place," said Suzy looking at the building before her, it was huge and there was a long line of people outside waiting for their turn to go in.

"Are you serious?" said Luhan looking at Suzy with a questioning look, "But this is a club, we are under age, how could we get in?"

"Woohyun's uncle is the owner of this place, he made some arrangements." She said and they made their way to the entrance, there stood a bouncer. Suzy gave the man her name, the bouncer looked through a list he had, and nodded at them, he marked them with a seal on their right hand with clear ink. He opened the door and he let them in. The crowd who was waiting in line started making a raucous as they saw he had let them in, the bouncer gave them a look and they quieted down.

Suzy and Luhan made their way through the place, the place was packed with people. The main lobby lead way to a huge dance floor, the place was dark with fluorescent lights illuminating the place at interchangeably moments. Suzy now noticed the marking on her right hand it was bright neon green, it was probably used to identify them as underage. The two of them headed to the bar, and they asked the bartender for Woohyun's party. The bartender directed them to the second floor where there was a private room and they were waiting. 

The private room was huge, it was like a smaller version of the first floor. There was a long table in the middle with snacks and beverages all alcohol-free Suzy assumed, surrounding the table were multiple comfortable sofas, and at the end of the room was a huge screen with a karaoke machine and a dancing area, some people where already using it. When Suzy and Luhan came in they were singing a "Big Bang" song.

Woohyun was the first to notice them he stopped himself from dancing and cheering to greet his new guests, "Suzy-ah I'm so glad you made it, and you brought a friend" he said grinning at her.

"Happy birthday Woohyun-ah!" she said handing him a little bag.

"You bought me a present, you shouldn't have, having you here is enough" he said anxiously opening the bag, and revealing a silver bracelet with an infinity symbol on it. Woohyun gaped in amazement at it.

"I thought it would be an appropriate gift for you," she said smiling as she noticed his expression.

"I love it Suzy-ah!" he said with a quick hug and endlessly thanking her for the thought.

"But you haven't answered my question, who's your friend," he said as he tried on his bracelet.

"This is Luhan, he's a member of EXO," she said as Luhan and Woohyun exchanged greetings.

"No wonder you looked familiar, well then any friend of Suzy is my friend too. So make yourself comfortable," Luhan thanked him for his kindness.

Woohyun showed them in and they took a seat near by. Suzy recognized the majority of the people there, there were a lot of upper classmates from school, some members from other groups of the Music show, and of course the Infinite members, although she noticed Hoya was missing from the group, and there was also trouble…that meant Myungsoo seated closely to Krystal. 

"So she came after all, how dare she, and that pabo Woohyun was overly excited to see her," Krystal thought as she shot Woohyun a glare. Woohyun felt someone looking at him and he turned to see Krystal, he responded back with one of his signature smiles. Krystal just rolled her eyes at him. She turned to look at Myungsoo who had previously been spacing out now seemed completely attentive to his surroundings, more specifically to one direction in particular. She followed his gaze and saw Suzy looking at them, Krystal narrowed her eyes at her muttering something under her breath, Suzy turned her attention from them and resum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter