22

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day of the audition had finally arrived. Suzy, Min, Jia and Fei had formed Miss A in order to audition. They were nervously waiting in the dressing room with Woohyun and Sungyeol who came to cheer them on.

"Fifteen minutes before the next round starts!!!" Miss A heard one of the staff members yell.

Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy looked to each other.

"I'm going to the restroom" Jia said.

"Me too" Fei said and they walked out of the dressing room.

"I think…" Sungyeol said but then Min took him by his arm.

"Can you stay here for just a minute" Min said softly.

Sungyeol looked to her and nodded.

"You guys are going to do great in the next round," Woohyun said with a smile to Suzy.

Suzy sighed and nodded. Woohyun saw her nervous face and took her hand. Suzy was startled and she looked up at Woohyun.

"Believe me, you're going to pass," Woohyun said.

Suzy felt calmer after she heard Woohyun saying that and smiled. Woohyun had been by Suzy's side every single day. Even if she didn't answer he was there to cheer her up. Sometimes she would forget about Myungsoo. She was really thankful to him, but it wasn't love that she felt for him. After Myungsoo, she finally understand what love was. Even if she wasn't with him, she still wants him to be happy. That's what Woohyun taught her. She didn't know how to describe him. Best friend or a brother.

"Thank you," Suzy said with a little smile and hugged him. "Thank you for everything" Suzy said.

Woohyun was a little shocked by her actions but he still hugged her back.

"Could you guys get a room?" Sungyeol said as he and Min were looking at them.

Suzy and Woohyun were shocked by Sungyeol's voice and they quickly let go of each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter