2

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy sighed when she hear her stomach. 

"Come on suzy", she said to herself. "Your dance teacher already said that you have to lose some weight."

Suzy had already reached her school and she saw her friend Min walking towards her.

"Suzy! Do you already have your schedule?" asked Min as she hugged and greeted her.

"No not yet. Do you?" she smiled at Min as she asked her.

"No let's go get it together. That way we can check if we have any classes together." Said Min and they both walked towards the front office.

 

Myungsoo walked into his classroom eating his red bean paste.

"Ya Myungsoo! what took you so long? When I looked behind me you were no where to be seen." Said Sungyeol as he laughed at him.

"Ya! That doesn't count you cheated." Said Myungsoo as he playfully placed Sungyeol in a headlock.

"You guys why don't you grow up" Woohyun scolded them.

 

Jieun was walking through the hallway with her schedule in hand. This was a new school for her so she was kind of lost. She was distracted when she noticed some guys that were fooling around in a near by classroom.

"Hey I think I know that guy" said Jieun under her breath.

She got closer and she recognized him now, "It's the guy from the music store!" At that moment the bell rang and she had to leave to find her first class.

 

(In the classroom)

When Suzy was taking notes her friend Min gave her a small paper that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter