20

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun saw Suzy sitting on the bench in front of the school again. He walked to her and sat next to her.

"Oh, you're here." Suzy said with a little smile.

Woohyun nodded and took a water bottle out of his bag and gave it to Suzy.

"Thank you" Suzy said and took the water without drinking from it.

She was looking down again.

"Suzy?" Woohyun asked.

"Hmm" Suzy said when she looked up to him.

"Do you like Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked seriously.

Suzy was shocked by the question and looked away.

"I don't know," Suzy answered and closed her eyes.

 

"I heard that Krystal and Myungsoo are together again." Sungyeol heard a student say to someone beside her when they walked past him.

Sungyeol wanted to run away because everywhere he went people where talking about Myungsoo's and Krystal's  relationship. Sungyeol couldn't take it anymore and ran into the first room he saw. The room was dark so he was relived.

"Who's there?" He heard a girl saying and was shocked.

"Who are you?" Sungyeol asked but then he heard someone sniffing. "Are you...Maybe...Min?" Sungyeol asked when he recognized the voice.

"Sungyeol oppa?" The girl asked.

Sungyeol took his phone and tried to find her then he saw her sitting in the corner of the room trying to wipe her tears away. He slowly walked to her and began to sit next her.

"Is it because of Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked without looking to her.

Min looked slowly to him.

"You don't look so happy either," Min said, "Is it because of...Krystal?" Min asked a little shocked.

Sungyeol put his finger to his lips.

"Are you serious?" Min asked shocked. "Isn't she your cousin?"

Sungyeol smiled a little.

"We are not related by blood. She's the daughter of Sunggyu hyung's mother's sister. My father and his father are brothers. So you can say that we're family."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter