9

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why are their so many cameras here?" Suzy asked Min.

"Don't you know why?"

Suzy shook her head.

"OMG, you invited me and you don't know about this new show? It's going to be televised all over the  country. It's a big thing, sure you didn't know?"

"New show?"

Min sighed and gave her a pamphlet.

"I took this when we came in." said Min. 

The new program Weekly Music Match will be aired live!
Every week there will be 15 boy groups and 15 girl groups, they will compete against each other.
The groups will be judged by a select panel of judges. They will receive scores every time they perform, the groups will rotate every week.
The group that gets the most points at the end of the show wins and will get to debut from a very famous entertainment company!!!

Suzy looked to Min.

"So, there is a chance that Infinite will get to debut!"

Min looked at Suzy and nodded her head.

Then everyone began to scream. They looked to the stage and the show began.

"Hello everyone, welcome to the first episode of Weekly Music Match," the host began. "Every week there will be a theme. Every time you get in the top 10 rank you are given one win. If you aren't able to rank you are given a -1. If you reach a -5 you will be deleted from the match and there will be a new group next week. The theme for today is guitar. Let me introduce the first male group. Infinite with Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong!"

Everyone began to clap.

"L?" Suzy thought by herself, but then she remember the magazine.

 

"I wasn't wrong I knew it was him when I saw him at school too," thought Jieun.

(Flashback)

Jieun had started working at the music store since the summer to earn extra money. She was doing inventory in the storage room, when she heard the sound of a guitar playing near by. She reached the small recording studio room that was next to the storage room and she noticed a handsome boy playing the guitar by himself.

"He sings really well" she thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter