25

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jia and Fei had taken a bus back home, Min and Sungyeol had both decided to walk home and Suzy was left waiting at a bench close to the bus stop. Wooyoung had texted Suzy to let her know that he was close around the area and would meet her so they could head back home together. Suzy was patiently waiting when she heard some footsteps and saw a shadow getting closer to her.

"Who's there? Is that you Wooyoung?" asked Suzy frightened.

The person didn't respond but kept getting closer to her.

"Who's there? What do you want?" Suzy asked again as she got up.

The light finally reached the person's face and Suzy sighed relieved when she recognized the boy.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." Said the boy now only a few feet away from her.

"It's fine. I was a little paranoid. Sorry but what was your name again?" she said to the boy.

"I'm Luhan. I'm glad I was able to catch up to you before you left. Here this belongs to you, right?" said Luhan as he handed her a bracelet. 

"Oh! yes that's mine. I hadn't even noticed that I had lost it. Thank you so much." Said Suzy as she took the bracelet from his hand and placed it on.

"It's actually very pretty like her owner," said Luhan shyly.

"Well thank you for the compliment, but I don't wear it only because it's pretty it means a lot more to me than that." Said Suzy.

"Really and why is that?" Luhan asked.

"It's actually a lucky charm for me. I wore it specially today so it would help us win," Suzy thought he might think she was silly but she didn't care.

"Me too! I wore my lucky sneakers today so that  we would pass our audition," said Luhan with a smile as he pointed to his worn out sneakers.

Suzy laughed at him, he seemed very shy when we were introduced but he's actually kind of nice and cute, she thought.

"Hey don't laugh at my shoes they might be old but they still bring me luck." He said to Suzy a little hurt.

"No it's not that. Sorry I didn't mean to be r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter