14

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoya was reviewing some paper transactions on the counter when Jieun snuck behind and yelled "Hoya oppa!"

Hoya jumped a little as he had been very startled.

Jieun laughed at him and said "Now you now how it feels!"

"Ya! Don't you ever do that again" said Hoya as he placed a hand on his heart to try and calm down.

"Well you owed me," Jieun said grinning. 

"Ok let's make a promise that neither of us will do that to one another then" said Hoya as he held his pinky out.

Jieun held out her pinky and grabbed his, "Deal!" she said.

She grabbed a box and started looking through CD's to be stacked. "Oppa I saw your performance yesterday. You guys were really good," she said with a smile.

"You went after all. Why didn't you go backstage to greet me then?" Hoya said.

"I didn't know we were allowed backstage. Maybe next time I'll go then," said Jieun mater of factly. 

"I'll make sure to tell the staff to let you in next time" Hoya said.

Jieun smiled "Thanks, I'll might just do that next time then."

Jieun thought about the performance and remembered L. "Oppa why didn't you tell me you knew Kim Myungsoo personally? Remember last time I asked you?" she asked.

Hoya thought back at what she was referring "Cause back then I didn't. It wasn't until Sungyeol organized the team that we were introduced. But why are you so interested in him? Do you like him?" Hoya said as he eyed Jieun curiously.

"No not at all" said Jieun nervously and said, "By the way I think I also saw Tiffany there" as she tried to change the subject. 

Hoya smiled widely at this. "Really, she was there! It's such a shame I couldn't see neither of you girls," Hoya sighed.

"Talking about Tiffany where is she? I haven't seen her yet" said Jieun looking around the store.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter