41

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Myungsoo, I…" Krystal's train of thought was interrupted. 

She heard voices of people laughing and talking, as they made their way down the sidewalk, she recognized some of the people from Woohyun's party. At the end of those group of people she recognized a specific couple; Suzy and Luhan. They seemed to happy together with no care in the world. Krystal noticed Myungsoo's gaze followed after them, till they were out of sight then his gaze shifted to the floor again. In that moment Krystal's regret and guilt banished. This wasn't fair! How could they be so carefree and happy, while Myungsoo and her were immersed in so much sadness and disappointment.

Krystal's and Myungsoo's relationship had started like any other with the hopes and aspirations for what was to come. Thinking that their meeting had been a fateful encounter that would lead to a happily ever after ending. Of course later this dream was shattered with Krystal's departure, but once this issue was explained and resolved, they had become a couple once again, everything had gone back to normal or so it seemed. Now their relationship was stuck in a sense of what could have been but wasn't.

Krystal could be stubborn, she didn't want to let go of Myungsoo, she wasn't sure still if it was because she was obsessed with him or because she couldn't stand the thought of him being happy with Suzy. 

"Myungsoo, I…I'm not giving up on us. So can continue with your whiny attitude or try to make this relationship work out," she didn't look directly at him she was too prideful and she wouldn't be able to stand looking at him right now.

"Krystal, how long are you gonna carry on with this attitude of yours, this isn't gonna take us anywhere," Myungsoo tiredly turned to Krystal, he couldn't stand this anymore but he couldn't stand to hurt Krystal any further.

"Why do you say that? Tell me have you really even tried being happy with me, have you tried making things like they used to be," Krystal felt the tugging in her heart, her heart couldn't handle this anymore even though her head said otherwise. Holding on to something that is long lost is never a good idea, but Krystal was blind to this and she would be persistent and carry on with this game to the last consequences. 

Myungsoo gave out a small sigh, he actually had tried his best. At first everything between them seemed normal in their relationship, they were back to the being the loving couple they had been in the past but that had all changed when he realized his feelings for Suzy, his supposed happiness crumpled when this happened. He had been stupid to think that things could go back to normal, when in reality they had long changed never to be what they used to be before. Now he knew he was responsible for Krystal's behavior towards him, but how could this ever end in good terms between them.    

"Hey guys, need a ride home," said Woohyun. Woohyun had recognized the two from the parking lot. His uncle had also provided a private chauffeur for his use, he was grateful to know that he was his uncle's favorite nephew, as he had taken extreme care to make sure his party had been as memorable as possible. He quickly ran towards them wondering what could be keeping them here, as the party had ended a while ago. 

Krystal broke eye contact with Myungsoo and quickly stood up, "Sure I can't stand another minute in these place."

"Myungsoo aren't you coming?" Questioned Woohyun as he noticed Krystal was already walking in his direction but he hadn't made a move to stand yet. 

"No, thanks. I rather walk." Myungsoo said dismissively not even looking up at Woohyun. 

Krystal grabbed Woohyun by the arm and began making her way towards Woohyun's car. "Hey wait, shouldn't we convince him to join us," said Woohyun as he was dragged along after Krystal.

"Leave him, he has a lot of things on his mind, the walk will help him," said Krystal not even looking back towards Myungsoo's direction.

"They had a fight again, why do they even bother being together...can't she realize how much she's hurting Myungsoo, how much she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter