34

My first love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry i won't be able to make it, but good luck on your performance. Try your best, fighting!! 

"What again?" Sighed Hoya as he received the text. Hoya had invited Tiffany to the music show for the hundredth time. Hoya had thought about taking her out to dinner right after with the rest of the Infinite members as chaperons so it wouldn't be so awkward between them. Sort of like an unofficial first date, counting they did good on today's performance but no, Tiffany had backed out. The first time around she had shown up but she left even before Hoya had seen her. Then he had invited her on several other occasions but she always had an excuse not to attend. Hoya had the impression that Tiffany was trying to hide something or better said hiding from someone.

"Well at least Jieun will be here, she promised so," thought Hoya but then he felt his phone vibrate. 

Oppa, I'm gonna be very busy, so I won't be able to go to the music show after all. I feel really bad because I won't be able to keep my promise, but next time for sure I'll be there. Well gotta go back to my homework. See ya at work :) 

"What you too Jieun? Why is everybody canceling on me all of a sudden?" Hoya grunted, as he made his way down the corridors of the music show, but then he suddenly stopped. A very unusual scene was unfolding before his eyes.

"Am I interrupting right now?" Asked Hoya.

Myungsoo hurriedly let go of Suzy's wrist, "Hyung…I didn't see you coming."

"Yeah well it seems you two were too immersed in your conversation to even notice anything around you," Hoya said sarcastically. 

"Yes we were….and we are not done yet," said Myungsoo turning his attention back to Suzy.

"Really, care to share then. I'm really curious about this matter now," Hoya eyed the two suspiciously. 

"We were just talking about the competition that's all, nothing important," said Suzy nonchalantly and giving Myungsoo an evil stare.

Hoya wasn't sure about it but he felt a weird vibe between the two, like there was some friction, more than what they were letting on.

"Suzy-ah were have you been, I've been looking for you everywhere?" said Luhan as he jogged towards the group. 

"Sorry I just needed to clear my mind a little, so I went for a walk." Suzy said slightly smiling at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter