meeting THEM.

The Kim's

KIM's RESIDENCE

After i made my introduction, I felt like I was the most wanted criminal on earth, got caught and now im being judged by 7 people!

They were all looking at me like I'm the last burger on earth. Their gazes makes me wanna  beg the earth to open up and eat me alive! ;( how could this happen to me??

The hyperactive one suddenly approached me and shake hands with me . " OHMYGADDD noona ! you crashed hyung's car??!! How did you do it??!! Tell me every detail! Your now my number one IDOL! Ahahaha  I'm Mir by the way! "

Eun ah suddenly gave him a big smack at the back of his head  and pushed Mir away

 

"you! Do you know what your stupidity got myungsoo into??!! He spent a week at the hospital and even had an operation because of you! il make sure to make your life miserable from this day onwards! " she said with sarcasm , I felt like crying ! And myungsoo seems to love eun ah's reaction because he was obviously rejoicing!

 

" eun ah, stop it. You'll make her cry . " it was ONEW who was now standing in between me and eun ah who obviously wants to choke me to death right now.

Eun ah stepped aside .

" you probably know me already, I remembered you during the orientation day ." ONEW said with a smile and shook hands with me . * owwwhh! IU was right , he is kind *

Eun ah rolled her eyes.* she obviously hates me X( *

" hi noona! I'm taemin :) nice to finally meet you ! Since you'll stick around for two months, i hope we can be good friends :) "taemin said shook hands with me and kept showering me with his Aeygo. * owww he's such a cutie *

Then the Blonde guy jonghyun ,was doing a head to toe assessment on me  with hand holding his chin and looks like he was solving a math equation or sort of .

" hmmm, flat chest, not a very hot "

My eyes almost fell because of what he said! And the rest was laughing like crazy . Ooooooohhh! I felt like a tiny red ant in front of them .

" but, you have a nice hair ,y legs, and a very dreamy eyes , hmmmm yah, I think I can live with that " he said and wrapped his arm around me" hi sweetie pie, I'm jonghyun , the hottest and the most irresistible among them " he said and looked at the rest of the Guys. And jonghyun was about to give me a peck!

" yaaahhhh!! Kim jonghyun!!" key said and grabbed jonghyun's arm, " will you stop that. SHE'l think we're a family of here " key said.

I looked at him with grateful eyes but to my surprise , he just gave me a Y SMIRK ! * great he also hates me *

The only person  who accepted me around here would be ONEW, jonghyun,Mir  and taemin, the rest obviously wants to beat me up right now.

" c'mon sweetie pie! il tour you around the house and so we can be alone " jonghyun said and whispered the last words which gave me goosebumps!

" Yaahhh! Jonghyun! " key said who seemed to heard jonghyun's whispered words .

" don't worry key hyung! il watch over jongie hyung! " taemin said and tag along .

-------------------------------------

" these are our rooms! " jonghyun said while we were walking along

" this room " jonghyun said and pointed a door with chicken stickers and posters " this is ONEW hyung's room." he said and I started laughing at the stickers . " I know right? The stickers are so lame , I told him to remove them he never listened geezzz! " jonghyun added.

" ONEW hyung really loves chicken you know " taemin said and giggled .

We passed to a door with glitters and stars ." this is eun ah noona's room"  taemin said .

We passed to a door with posters of y females celebs and models . Of course I knew whose room it was .

" and this is my room!! " jonghyun said sounding proud . " I was planning to put a y gal but key almost burned my entire door down when he found out  ! " he said and made us blurt out laughing with taemin . " wanna come inside ?? " with a y seductive voice .

" ani!! " I said and shook my head * I might not be able to get out * taemin pushed me to the next door .

The next door was a door with lots of cute pictures of puppies and banana milk.

" errr, noona this is my room" taemin said almost blushing .  I couldn't stop myself from pinching his cheeks .

" aiigoo! Your so cute " I said which made him blush more  while jonghyun rolled his eyes.

The next door was elegant looking mixed with colorful pink ,green shades you can't even missed it. It has a glitter key shape .

" this is key's room. Too girly right?? Sometimes I don't understand that guy " jonghyun said with confusion.

" sssshhhhhh!! If key hyung heard you you 'l be sorry hyung " taemin warmed .

" whateve! "jonghyun said and rolled his eyeballs .

The next room was filled with car posters and gears .

" this is Mir hyung's room"

" this kid really loves car racing so much. He even crashed ONEW hyung's car last year " jonghyun said .

" what?? Really? Did he punished him? "

" naaahhhh!! ONEW hyung's too softie to do that . He asked Mir to buy him a package of fried-chicken"

Taemin started giggling remembering that moment .

" and Mir's  room is the last room you ever want to go ".

" huh?? "

" his room is a total dumpsite! You'll be shocked that someone is actually sleeping in there " jonghyun said and shook his entire body as if he was feelin insects crawling on his skin

We walked into a dark gloomy door without posters or picture. But has writing saying :

" KNOCK OR DIE ! "

" this room is creepy " I felt goosebumps all over .

" the person occupying this room is much more creepier , mess around with his room and he'll kill you instantly . Asked Mir ahahaha he  died several times already  " jonghyun said

" this is myungie hyung's room " taemin said .

" errr no wonder it felt like hell" I said which made jonghyun and taemin laugh.

" I knew  all of you were related but I didn't know you actually live together " I said

" our parents are really busy with work so they decided to threw us all in one roof " jonghyun said

" owww " I said, * it would probably felt really nice if I was living with mine too ;( *

" noona let's go! " taemin said and grabbed my hand.

-------------------------------------

They toured me around the house, there  was a library,a sound proof music room with different instruments,gym and even a wide studio

" woww you actually have this in your house " I was amazed, there were big stereos  at each corner, a kpop group can actually have their practice session in here .

" most of us are into dancing so we asked our parents to build a studio for us kekekekek " taemin said cutely . " noona! I'll show you my dance moves!! "  he said with excitement .

I immediately sat and watched him . Jonghyun played (shinee - replay /noona your so pretty).  Taemin danced and even sang holding a mic .

noonan nomu yehpuh geu geunyuhreul boneun naneun michyuh ha hajiman ijehn jichyuh replay replay replay

choouki nae mameul halkwiu ah apesuh ijen mameul gochyuh da dagaohl ibyuleh nan replay replay replay

Jonghyun danced together with taemin and started singing . I was watching them while clapping and squealing  ! * god ! They are really worth squealing for! Kekekeke *

Taemin seemed to love my reaction and showed off his charms while jonghyun was showing off his amazing vocals while giving me winks .

The music suddenly changed into a different beat  ( mblaq- oh yeah ) and Mir came holding a mic and showed off his dance and rapping skills .

[Mir] Modeunge naemamcheoreom shwipjin ahnteora Sarangttohan keuge shwipjin ahnteora Naemameul sogaseo beoryeotdeon geuttae Geudaega naege barangeoshi igeoyeott deora .

Taemin was a bit shocked and jonghyun was glaring at Mir while he was dancing and rapping with energy.

I started cheering with Mir's performance , god! He raps like a pro! and I saw taemin frowning at the corner XD

" Yaahhh hyung how could you interrupt our show!! Taemin said while stomping his feet .

" well, my rap and powerful dance was more enjoyable than your girly "noonan nomu yehpuh geu geunyuhreul boneun naneun michyuh ha hajiman ijehn jichyuh replay replay replay .ahahahaa"  Mir said and even sang and danced the choreo while he said that .

" whhhhaaaattt??!! You dare!!! " jonghyun said and started chasing Mir who was running like a child around the studio .  

And I was laughing at them with amusement kekekeke " guys!! I loved all your performance ! " I said with a thumbs- up. " taemin's frowning face turned into a smile  .

" yaaaahhh! Are you done with the tour??? Come down.its time for dinner " key's voice echoed in the entire room .

" voice communication system??! Gosh they have that here?? "

" noona!! Eat dinner here okey??" taemin said almost pleading .

" ne! " I said

-------------------------------------

DINNER TIME  

I couldn't even swallow a spoon of rice because of eun ah's stares. She was holding a table knife . I bet SHE'l throw that at me any minute !

AFTER EATING

" noona ! il walk you home ." taemin said .

" il come too ! " Mir said

" il drive you home!! " jonghyun said and earned some death glares from key .

" Yaahhh! Is she a baby or what? Let her go home by herself! " myungsoo said .

* that evillll--------!! Arrggghh! *

" myungie, don't be too mean, il come with you " ONEW said .

* ahahahahaha ! Blleeeeehh!  Myungsoo looked pretty much irritated ! Ahahahaha *

----------------------------------

ONEW, Mir, jonghyun, and taemin drove me home .

" I'm really sorry because of what happened to myungsoo. I swear it was an accident and --------- "

" HEYYY stop that! It's okey you didn't mean it ." jonghyun said .

" although im not sure if myungie will be easy on you " ONEW said

" NOONA! FIGHTING!! " Mir and taemin Said .

I smiled at them " FIGHTING! Kekeke ! "

They drove off .

Someone suddenly texted me ( myungsoo already  returned my things ) the text say :

" you won't be able to smile for the next following days "  

" arrrggghh!! It's obviously him! "  

 

saved his number under a his name :  "imstupidassmyunsoo"

k: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! XD