Feels like family

B2ST Café

“I’m back my wonderful workers!” Doojoon sang in the café with a big box. He set it on the table.

“Junhyung! Mina! Come here!”

Junhyung was slouching on the stool gazing into space while I am doing the same. Customers still didn’t come!!!! That is why we are bored out of our minds I mean we finish cleaning and setting up the place but not a single brave soul walked in a bought a dessert!

We gather around the table and looked at the box curiously. “What you got there?” I asked. Doojoon open the box and took out stack of papers. COME TO B2ST CAFÉ was written all over.

I grab a paper. “Flyers?”

Doojoon grinned. “Yep guessing no customers came I can tell. I need you two to post these.”

He handed us a stack we gracefully took it. I glance outside and it was getting dark. “Um it’s getting late though can we do it tomorrow.”

Doojoon looked outside and thought. “Ye I guess you’re right. You’re probably tired. Oi what happen to your finger.” Doojoon was staring at it. I quickly hid behind my back and laugh sheepishly.

“Minor cut that’s all.”

“Hmmm well be careful.” He said. I nodded. Both of them I glance at the two as they talked cares about me a lot and we just met yesterday. It feels like I’m their little sister and yet they’re looking out for me.

 

“Mina you done yet Junhyung and I are leaving now!”

I came out of the back changed in my regular clothes. “I’m done.”

Junhyung and Doojoon were next to the door waiting for me. I walked to them. “Well first day was great although no customers but still I got to know you guys and that’s all it matters first right?” I laughed.

Doojoon just smiled and Junhyung being his emotionless self just stood there. Doojoon open the door and we all went out.