Sometimes, Things Don't Go According to Plan

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of the day, Sungyeol was walking back to his locker to put his things back. As he opened his locker a folded paper fell to the floor. As he bent down to get the piece of folded paper his heart suddenly started beating out of tempo.

'Must be a love letter' Sungyeol thought, a smirk forming on his lips.

As he slowly unfolded the paper his heart kept racing.

'Calm down Sungyeol, its just a love letter.' He thought as he took a breath before fully unfolding the paper.

He started reading what he had thought was a "love letter." His eyebrows formed into the center of his forehead, forming a glare. After reading the "love letter" Sungyeol could only say....

"Jung Min Tae you just made one big wrong move." 

 

A sound from the kitchen suddenly startled Mrs. Jung. She rushed to the kitchen, worried about her daughter.

"What happened?" Asked Mrs. Jung.

"It slipped through my fingers." Min Tae said with a sheepish grin,

"Min Tae-ah you better be more careful, you know how expensive this chinaware are." Mrs. Jung reminded her daughter.

Mrs. Jung took the broom and the dustpan and started sweeping the broken glass. Min Tae could only stare with the feeling of guilt over coming her.

"Umma, Mianhe" Min Tae said, trying to make her eyes big and cute as possible.

Mrs. Jung could only sigh at her daughter.

"I forgive you. Just be more careful next tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter