Meeting You Again

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting off work Min Tae heads to the faculty. And Moon Jae suddenly came into view.

"Unnie!" Moon Jae shouted.

Min Tae's eyes grew big.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Min Tae.

"Oh, I study here. And obviously you teach here." Moon Jae answered with a big smile.

"Sahm-chon (Uncle) has been talking about you since yesterday."

"Sungyeol? Sungyeol has been talking about me?"

"Yeah, he told me how he used to bully you and your friend and somehow he fell in love with you."

Min Tae blushes.

"He told you that?"

"Yeah, and I was in total aww. You have like one of the cutest love stories I've heard. Plus, yesterday he couldn't stop talking about how hot you still looked in his shirt."

"He noticed?"

"You mean you wearing his old shirt? How could he not? That was actually his favorite shirt when he was young." Moon Jae kindly explained.

Min Tae smiled gently. 'He still thinks I'm attractive.' Min Tae thought.

Moon Jae looks at her watch. ", I still have classes. Um, I'll see you sometime then."

"Okay." Min Tae smiled.

Moon Jae bows before she runs off, Min Tae bowed back as well.

 

As Min Tae was getting in her car, her phone rang. She throws her things and bag at the backseat before taking her phone out of her pocket.

"What do you want now, Sungjong?" Min Tae asked as she starts her car.

"Why don't you and I get some coffee?"

"You know I don't like going out. I'm too busy." Min Tae lied.

"Bull crap. You're such a bad liar. I bet you're driving home right now. You don't even have any paper work or papers to check!"

"And if I really am busy? And you're the one making these stupid accusations? You're buying me dinner."

"Please. I can see you right now. Parking your car."

"What?!" Min Tae shouted in shock, steppin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter