You Told Me to Trust You, Should I?

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Sungyeol and Min Tae got together, they knew things would change. Sungyeol would be sweeter towards Min Tae, and Min Tae would treat Sungyeol like a boyfriend and not as a erted boss. He wouldn't be bossy anymore since Sungyeol decided that the contract doesn't mean anything anymore.

Min Tae was smiling ear to ear even though she was late for school. She was going to study again. She didn't even think about seeing Sungyeol, she was running out the door with her mother's shouting behind her for her to eat some breakfast. She didn't have time for that, she was going to school! She was not going to take any chances on missing on another school day.

As Min Tae was about to run to the bus stop, somebody was following behind her. Min Tae sighed and turned back thinking it was Sungyeol she started shouting.

"Yah! It's too early in the morning to act lovey-dovey!" Min Tae shouted.

Her eyes went big seeing Myungsoo was behind her, not Sungyeol.

"Good morning to you too." L said with a flirty smile.

Min Tae awkwardly chuckled back.

"So... are you really dating Sungyeol?" Asked L, walking to Min Tae.

"Uhhh...... Why don't you just ask Sungyeol about that." Min Tae answered, turning back to walking to the bus stop.

"Well, Sungyeol's not going to be honest about that. And besides, Sungyeol's not the one I'm about to ask to a date." Myungsoo commented back.

'I don't think it's my place to tell L that Sungyeol and I are in an exclusive relationship. That means I can't date anyone else. Right?' Min Tae thought as she and L both wait for the bus. 'I mean they're not my friends or anything like that. So I'll just let Sungyeol tell them.'

As the two waited for the bus, Sungyeol's car suddenly stopped in front of them.

"Jagi-" Sungyeol stopped himself when he noticed L beside Min Tae. "Yah! Myungsoo, get in."

Min Tae's head tilted to the side, confused. Wasn't Sungyeol going to give her a ride as well?

"Bye, cutie!" Myungsoo said with a flying kiss before getting inside Sungyeol's car.

All through that Sungyeol was mouthing 'Mianhe' to his girlfriend. Min Tae mouthed back a "gwenchana" then smiling back at him to reassure that it was okay.

 

When Min Tae got to school she immediately ran to her classroom, she made it! She didn't get to shouted at by any of her teachers. She sat down on her seat and noticed Sungyeol was still not beside her.

'Where is he?' Min Tae thought as she fixed her things for the first subject.

 

"Dude, I found this chick th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter