Fate Must Be Playing With Love Again...

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: From this point  on, cussing will be written so if you don't like the cussing I suggest you stop reading this story.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anger boiled in Min Tae's veins. If she had a knife she would have killed Sungyeol then and there. Speaking of the devil, Sungyeol came strolling in with a smirk playing on his lips, while Sungjong followed behind. Sungjong's eyes were wide as Min Tae's eyes when he read the letter.

"You !" Min Tae shouted as she was charging at Sungyeol.

But before she could hit him, an arm had circled its way on her waist. Stopping the process of getting even with him. Min Tae was shocked looking at the person who dared to put their hands in this case arms around her. L, the playboy of the school just smirked at Min Tae.

"Sungyeol-ah, I can't believe you actually would date such a violent girl." L said, his lips in the process.

Min Tae shivered in disgust. She tried pushing L away from her, but it seems her tries were in vain. Sungjong came to rescue, by prying L's arm away then proceeds in to taking Min Tae away. But before the two could get to safety Min Tae's arm was pulled. This time it was Sungyeol, the smirk still plastered on his lips.

He came so close to Min Tae she could feel his breath, all this time Sungjong just kept quiet. Sungyeol then whispered into Min Tae's ear...

"You made one big wrong move, babe. Now you're going to have to pay."

Min Tae violently takes her arm away from Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter