Doesn't Mean a Window Opened, You have to Take it.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Tae shifts her attention from the television to her friend, who looked kind of guilty.

"Sungjong-ah.... why did you just do that?" Min Tae asked.

"Well, I wanted to make you feel better. And the only way to get a broken heart fixxed is with a new love."

Min Tae notices that Sungjong's face was turning red. Min Tae giggles. She thought it made him look cute and innocent.

"What?" Sungjong asked, irritated a bit.

'Why is she laughing? This is a serious matter.' Sungjong thought.

"You just look so cute with your cheeks burning up." Min Tae mumbled through giggles.

"Min Tae! This is a serious matter! We are talking about our relationship!" Sungjong raises his voice out of panic.

"Well, Sungjong... I don't see you that way. And what I really need right now is a friend." Min Tae smiled.

"I'm sorry for putting you in an awkward situation. I just wanted what's best for you." Sungjong mumbbled.

"I know. That why you're my best friend." Min Tae said with a soft smile.

"You know what, I'm actually really good at that. I'll take the job."

"This isn't a job!"

"I know! But I know what you need. A warm big bear hug." Sungjong said with a smirk.

"You always know what I need." Min Tae said, before wrapping her arms around Sungjong.

 

Sungjong and Min Tae fell asleep with their arms wrapped around each other. They were now both warm and happy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter