The (Slave) Agreement

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min Tae!" Min Tae's mother shouted.

Min Tae could only smile at her mother awkwardly, she didn't know how to get out of this situation.

"Hey mom, I'm kinda needed in a school project." Min Tae said, with her awkward smile plastered on her face.

"We're still not done with shopping!" Her mother reminded her daughter.

"How do you expect us to be done when you keep on blabbering about me to get a boyfriend...." Min Tae mumbled.

"What did you say missy?" Her mother said clearly annoyed.

"I was saying that I should just run off." Min Tae said without thinking.

"What did you say?" Her mother said in a very threatening manner.

Noticing how her mother was about to hit her with a wallet that she was holding, she immediately made a run for it. As she was running towards the exit, Mrs. Jung was chasing after her, she was yelling as well.

"Yah!! Jung Min Tae! When you get home...." 

She couldn't hear the rest because she just made it out of the grocery store and she was now near the coffee shop where Sungyeol said to meet. As she entered the shop the aroma of coffee was clearly in the air. She took a deep inhale, fastly falling for the scent, her eyes unconsciously closed. And thoughts of being somewhere like Paris came to mind, she imagined herself at a coffee shop sitting outside admiring the Eiffel tower and the lovers on sight.

Not so far away Sungyeol was chuckling away, he found it so adorable how she just closes her eyes in a very public place. How embarrassing. Suddenly that weird feeling came back, his tummy felt weird and his heart started beating out of tempo. He shrugged it off and took out his phone and called Min Tae's phone.

The sudden endless vibration pulled Min Tae back to reality. She immediately opened her eyes. She took out her phone and pressed accept call.

"Hello?"

"Yah, what's taking you so long? I'm not joking when I said I would actually call your mom." Sungyeol threatened.

"I'm already here. Where are you anyways?" Asked Min Tae annoyed how Sungyeol keeps on bugging her,

"Look up." Sungyeol ordered.

Min Tae looks up to the ceiling.

"What am I looking at?" She asked while looking up the ceiling.

"Pabo. You actually just follow orders from people?" Sungyeol laughed.

"If you're just here to make fun of me then I'm going home," Min Tae was about to turn to leave when she saw Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol made his way to Min Tae, his phone still against his ear.

"So you wouldn't mind if I told your mom how you wrecked my car?" Sungyeol said.

Min Tae only looked blankly at Sungyeol. She takes her phone away from her ear and puts it back in her pocket and Sungyeol didn't fail to mimic her action.

"Just tell me what I'm doing here." Min Tae said, irritated.

"Well, why don't we sit and have a chat about that, shall we?" Sungyeol led the way back to where h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter