Please.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol just stood there reading the text he received from Min Tae. Was he dreaming? I mean Min Tae wouldn't be so harsh, right? Blinking his eyes making sure he wasn't dreaming, he suddenly felt water going down his cheeks. He touches his cheek, looking at the liquid on his finger. He was crying. He sighs. And dries his eyes with his arm sleeve.

'Min Tae wouldn't send this. She loves me.' Sungyeol thought as he started walking to his car.

Walking turned into jogging and jogging turned into running. He ran fast to his car.

"She can't just end things like this. Without even consulting me. Who does she think she is?" Sungyeol said out of anger.

He unlocks his car and enters. He inserts the key inside the key ignition and starts the car engine.

"I'm not letting this relationship end like this." Sungyeol muttered before driving off.

 

Parking in front of Min Tae's house Sungyeol got out of his car swiftly. He was angry. He walks straight to the gate and bangs it with all his might. No one came to answer. He then started shouting for Min Tae.

"Min Tae!!" Sungyeol shouts while banging on the gate.

 

"Yah! You little punk! No one's there!" The neighbor shouted.

Sungyeol heart dropped.

"W-where did they go?" Sungyeol stuttered, afraid of the answer.

"Well, they went abroad. But-" Sungyeol cuts off the man.

"Min Tae went abroad!?!" Sungyeol said, tears were about to fall.

The man looked at Sungyeol in disbelief.

"I was going to say she went to the grocery store, but you-" Sungyeol cuts the man again.

"Thank you! I'll be going now." Sungyeol said, bowing to the man before getting in his car again.

 

As Sungyeol was driving he kept his eyes open looking for Min Tae. After a couple of blocks away from her house, he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter