The Morning After

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came, it was a very awfully quiet morning. Birds weren't chirping, only cars were heard. Min Tae's eyes slowly opening, she felt cold and sore. Her head was throbbing in pain. It is the side effects of drinking. It is called "Hang over". With her eyebrows joined together, she pushed herself of where she was sleeping. Well there was no surprise in that. She was sleeping on the car's floor, while Sungyeol slept comfortably on the backseat.

"YAH!" Min Tae shouted loudly.

Sungyeol didn't even move nor twitch.

"YAHH! LEE SUNGYEOL!!" She shouted, hitting him on the forehead in the process.

"Ah-" was all Sungyeol could say, massaging the abused area with his right hand.

"Yah, you really don't have any manners, don't you!?" Min Tae exclaimed.

Sungyeol sits up, looking Min Tae confused. Several seconds pass, Min Tae staring at him with one eye brow lifted. Expecting an answer. Then it hits him. What was he doing lying down on the backseat, this was not how they fell asleep.

"How could you let a girl sleep on the floor?" Min Tae asked demandingly.

"I did let you sleep here!" Sungyeol shouted back, defending himself.

"For like what? 5 minutes?" Min Tae asked with a voice dripping of sarcasm.

"No!-" Sungyeol was cut off again.

"You know, I thought-" Min Tae was cut off this time by Sungyeol.

"Slaves don't deserve to be treated like girls. You're not a girl. I don't see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter