Apparently, I'm dating Lee Sungyeol. Well that means I must be in hell..

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sneaking in the school, Min Tae made sure she couldn't be seen by Sungyeol. The prank she did yesterday was too much, she knew if she was caught she would have to pay for the paint job on his car's hood. She knew it was stupid of her to do that, but she always seemed to act before thinking. She never thinks about the things that might happen after what she did or said, that's why she always gets in trouble.

Walking to her locker she quickly took the books that were needed for her classes. After that, she then rushed to her classroom, she was very much blessed for having a different class from Sungyeol. At least that's what she thought....

"Min Tae-ah" A very familiar voice called out.

Looking to where this voice came from, it came right from her desk. It was Sungyeol who called out, he was sitting next to her chair. As she was about to turn to run away, her uniform was suddenly being pulled back. Looking at the person, it was a guy who looked very mean and he had very muscular arms. She was indeed very scared. Forcing her to seat next to Sungyeol.

When Min Tae was now fully quiet and didn't try to run away, Sungyeol then started to talk.

"Hoya, you can go now." Sungyeol smiled at the guy with muscular arms.

'If I'm not mistaken, I know Hoya's from the other class, and is friend's with the Kingka.' Min Tae thought.

"Min Tae-ah, I can't believe you actually have the guts to destroy my car. Believe it or not you're actually the first person standing up to me." Sungyeol smiled admiringly at Min Tae.

Min Tae could  only focus her eyes on her shoes.

Sungyeol took in a deep breath.

"I guess you're proposing of a war, am I correct?" Asked Sungyeol, resting his chin on his open palm.

"Remember silence means yes~" Sungyeol said in a teasing manner.

Suddenly Min Tae stood up, slamming her palms on the desk. Shocking poor Sungyeol.

"Yes! Yes, I am proposing a war against you, you big bully! I've had enough of you! I'm telling on you to the principal." Min Tae walking out the principal's office.

"Go ahead, my good man." Sungyeol teased as he watched Min Tae walk out of the classroom.

 

Stopping in front of the office, Min Tae quietly walked in. The secretary noticing Min Tae.

"Go ahead, he's just signing documents right now." The nice secretary said.

"Thank you." Min Tae said, bowing in respect before she entered the principal's office.

Min Tae quietly walked in, she waited till the principal noticed her presence. Clearing a bit, so the principal could notice her, she awkwardly stood there waiting. She smiled awkwardly when the principal looked up at her.

"Mr. Lee, I was just going to um...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter