And it all began that night...

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun went down and time went by, it was 12:30 am, and Sungyeol couldn't seem to sleep. He has been lying in bed for about an hour now, and couldn't stop the flashbacks of what happened before.

 

Min Tae slams her palms on the table yet again,

"Nah, I was joking, I think it's quite fair actually." Min Tae giggled, liking the fact that Sungyeol couldn't drink his coffee,

"Then, could you stop slamming your palms of the table." Sungyeol said, annoyed.

When Sungyeol was about to take his cup, Min Tae took it first.

"Yah." Sungyeol threatened.

Min Tae took a big gulp.

"Yah! That was mine!" Sungyeol said.

Min Tae made a disgusted face.

"Wow, that was disgusting." Min Tae commented putting Sungyeol's cup back in front of him.

"Then why did you drink it?" Sungyeol asked.

"I don't know. I guess I wanted to annoy you." Min Tae said, taking a sip of her frappuccino.

Sungyeol sighed.

"Fine. Then, please sign the contract." Sungyeol said, taking a sip of his americano, which was now half empty.

Sungyeol's cheeks went red and a smile appeared on his face, he took the pillow beside him and covered it with his face. You think it was just to hide how happy he was but he actually just squealed like a fan girl. He can't believe he just had a kiss with MIn Tae, well an indirect kiss but still. He can't seem to stop fan girling about that little thing.

As for Min Tae she was dead asleep. And not to mention, she was sleeping so peacefully she was in such weird position.

 

Sungyeol just can't seem to fall asleep, he drank milk 30 minutes ago, which would help you to go to sleep. He even counted sheeps, and counted backwards using sheeps, nothing seemed to work. He turned his phone on and tried listening till he fell asleep, but nothing seemed to work, he just ends up singing along the song. So there was only one solution....

Min Tae was dreaming about something weird, this time it was about riding a zebra while eating caramel popcorn in the dessert. When she was about to finish her bowl of caramel popcorn something suddenly buzzed her dream suddenly stopped and went pitched black she was left alone. The buzz was pulling her back to reality.

"No! Let me finish my popcorn!" Min Tae shouted out as she sat up from her bed.

The buzz kept on going, so Min Tae had no choice but to open her eyes. Anyways, her dream was dead and she couldn't do anything anymore.

". Seriously! Who the hell is going to call at this hour!?" Min Tae shouted as she took her phone from the bed stand.

 

She flipped it open, didn't even bother to look at who was calling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter