When I Miss You (Part 2)

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing those words made Min Tae's heart racing, and her cheeks started burning. Thoughts suddenly came into her head.

'Stupid heart! Racing in such a time... Why would he even miss me? I'm just his slave.'

Min Tae pulled away from Sungyeol's arms.

"Yah. I think you're really drunk." 

"Min Tae, I ... I li-" Min Tae cut off Sungyeol off.

MIn Tae immediately stood up. She closed her eyes and covered her ears then she started shouting at Sungyeol.

"Don't say it! Don't!" She kept shouting.

 

Sungyeol looked at Min Tae while she was distracted with herself. He stared at her moving shouting lips, they looked so inviting. Sungyeol stood up and faced the distracted girl, he then took the girl by her shoulders and pressed his lips on hers. Min Tae stood there with her palms still against her ears, and her eyes wide open from the unexpected gesture.

Sungyeol started moving his lips, enveloping Min Tae's bottom lip. Sungyeol smiled through the kiss, he had never thought a kiss would have such a feeling. It was like when if its someone you like/love simple things just made it different. It was like her lips were meant for him.

While Sungyeol enjoyed this "romantic" moment, Min Tae stood there. She stood there like a statue. Her mind went blank and her body seemed to not know what to do in such circumstances. Sungyeol now only noticed that Min Tae wasn't kissing him back, he leaned his forehead against Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter