When I Miss You (Part 1)

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Tae silently went down the wooden stairs, carefully taking each step. Afraid her mother or father might hear her sneaking out of the house.

"It's 3 a.m. in the morning, where are you going?" Asked Mrs. Jung.

'. I thought they were both asleep by this time.'

Min Tae smiled sheepishly.

"Umma.... I'm going to buy some ice cream...." Min Tae lied.

Mrs. Jung scoffs.

"Do you think you can fool me with such a stupid lie?" Mrs. Jung said.

Min Tae nods.

"Psh, you're going to see Sungyeol aren't you?" Mrs. Jung smiled with a glint in her eyes.

'Wow, she really wants me to meet Sungyeol'

"Oh, no. You caught me umma." Min Tae said in a monotone voice.

"I knew it! I'm so happy to see you rebelling! This is what the teen years are for!" Mrs. Jung said with burning passion.

Min Tae rolls her eyes as she walked to the front door. As Min Tae was putting her rubber shoes on, Mrs. Jung came with her wallet.

'She's not going to hit me with that again, is she?' Min Tae thought as she hurriedly tied her rubber shoes.

"Here's some cab fare, be sure to take care on your way there." Mrs. Jung said, handing a couple of wons to her daughter.

Min Tae smiled, why this boyfriend thing can be a good thing.

"Thanks, umma. I'll be back." Min Tae said, opening the front door to step out,

 

Min Tae hailed a cab and told the driver where she was heading once she was inside. The driver looked at her weirdly.

"Excuse me Miss, if you don't mind me asking why are you wearing you PJs (Pajamas/Pyjamas)?" The driver asked, keeping his eyes on the rode.

Min Tae chuckles.

"My boyfriend suddenly wanted me to pick him up, I was in a hurry." Min Tae s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter