Not Everything will be about Rainbows and Butterflies.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks had passed and Sungyeol's friends kept bossing Min Tae around. Now Min Tae was on her way with Sungyeol driving his car to his house. The ride was quiet. Min Tae has been trying to be patient about this. She knew she should wait, but this was just ridiculous. For 2 weeks she's been doing their assignments, getting them their coffee, food, even their laundry.

As they reached Sungyeol's house Min Tae took her bag and carried with her Sungyeol's friends assignments. She sighed as she walked inside Sungyeol's house. This is just nuts. Now she had to do this all over again. Sungyeol as well helped. This doesn't need to be done if he just tell them that they were officially going out as a couple.

 

3 hours had passed and Min Tae and Sungyeol were now done with the assignments. Though with in those 3 hours, Min Tae hasn't said a word to Sungyeol.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm just looking for the right time to tell them." Sungyeol said, packing his friends books.

Min Tae just kept quiet while she fixed her things and some other things.

"Just bring those tomorrow. Bye." Min Tae said coldly, leaving the room.

Sungyeol followed Min Tae out.

"Wait. Let me drive you home." Sungyeol offered.

"Don't even bother." Min Tae said and walked away.

"I'm sorry." Sungyeol said before Min tae ran off.

 

3 days had passed and things remained the same. Min Tae was now full blown angry. She chose not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter