Luring you in.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Min Tae followed her mother her head phones were on and her mind was away. She had to find a way how to repay for Sungyeol's car, if she coudln't pay for the paint job then Sungyeol would just be bugging her until the day she died.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol was following Min Tae when an idea popped out of his head. He took out his phone and texted Sunggyu.

'Hyung, could you give me the number of Jung Min Tae. I need it.'

After 5 minutes, a reply came and Sungyeol knew he could count on his hyung. After all being a kingka had its good advantages.

'You owe me one. It's xxx-xx-xx-xxxx-xxxx.'

'Thanks Hyung, don't worry I'll find you someone to bully around as well.' Sungyeol texted back.

After saving the number and naming it "SLAVE" he tapped on done and then proceeded to call her.

While following Mrs. Jung, Min Tae had a reason for putting on her headphones. Every time they went shopping, her mother would give her the talk. No, I'm not talking about . The talk meant different for Min Tae it was her mother pushing her in to getting a boyfriend.

"Min Tae are you listening to me?" Mrs Jung asked, annoyed.

Mrs Jung looked at her daughter. Her blood starting to boil. Though Min Tae didn't notice, she was stuck on her 

"Yah, Jung Min Tae, you're not listening to me." Her mother scolded.

Min Tae hurriedly pulls her headphones down so it would be hanging around her neck.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter