My Wonderland

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a very lazy Sunday afternoon where people mostly watch dramas and talk on the phone, go out and have fun with somebody. Min Tae was quite different instead of watching a drama with her parents, she was watching the calendar. As she watched the calendar intensely her mind kept racing counting the days left to suffer.

"1....2.....3....4....5....6....7....8....9...." She silently counted.

 

"No That can't be right." She shouted standing from her wooden floor.

"There are still 25 days to go?!" Min Tae shouted out of aggravation.

Not believing what she had just counted, she started obsessively counting again.

 

Meanwhile Sungyeol was on his way out, he was going to meet up with Myungsoo and Dongwoo heading to 'Club Octagon'

'Why can't I just say no? No! I don't want to go to club octagon, pick up chicks and then shag them. I'm tired doing that. I just want to-' Sungyeol thoughts were interrupted when he saw who was waiting in front of their front door.

"Oppa, where's dad?" The person said.

"Did you come here just to ask for money, again?" Asked Sungyeol, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Well, I could ask you, but father seems to have not given you much."

"He is not your father. He will never be." Sungyeol said, pushing away from his step-sister.

"Not according to the papers." She smirked, walking inside of their house.

'And yet people ask me why I won't accept them? They're all the same, money hungry es.' He thought as he made his way to his car.

 

3 hours later, Min Tae was still staring at the calendar.

"How is this possible?" She asked herself.

"Yah! Jung Min Tae, come here and eat dinner." Her mother shouted from downstairs.

"Okay." Min Tae shouted back.

 

As Min Tae and her family were eating, her mother was about to make this dinner one of the most awkwardest dinner in her entire life..

"So, Min Tae I heard from your mom that you've got yourself a boyfriend?" His dad asked.

"No, I don't." Min Tae truthfully said.

"What are you saying? She does, I met him about a week ago, yeobo." Her mother fluttered saying that her daughter had a boyfriend.

Min Tae rolled her eyes.

"Well, I hope his good as your mother says." Mr. Jung said with a serious voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter