Tell Them Off

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After days, months, of dating, Sungyeol was found out by his well-known friends. It was ‘L’ who figured out everything. From his absent days to his silly out of nowhere smiles and giggles. He stared at Sungyeol who looked dumb enough with his silly grin who stared at the air.

“What’s wrong with you?” L asked straightforwardly.

Coming back to reality Sungyeol looked at his friend who simply sipped his coffee.

“What do you mean? I’m fine.” Sungyeol answered back, thinking of nothing of the question.

“No, man. You’re not fine. These grinning and giggling out of nowhere crap is starting to scare the out of me. You’ve been doing it for months now. At first, I thought it would all go away eventually. But, no. What is up with you?” L said, sounding concerned.

“Well, maaan….” Sungyeol mocked L. “I’m just happy.”

With delighted interest, L rested his his chin on his palm, a sinister smile appearing on his face.

“Did you get some last night? What did she do? Did she make you feel good?” L had that ert look on his face.

“You’re a pig. It’s more than that. And for your information Mister Pig, I haven’t slept with her yet. I’m planning on marrying her, saving it all after the wedding.” Sungyeol smiled proudly of himself.

Out of shock L’s mouth was in a gape.

“Are you insane? You’ve known this girl for what? 5 months!? And you’re marrying her!? You’re just going to end up in a divorce.” L said, trying to talk some sense into his dear deranged friend.

“L, I’ve known her since high school. You know her. You all used to know her.”

“Then why haven’t you been telling us about her?”

“Well, I just don’t want you all teasing her, bullying her or even worst, ogling at her.” Sungyeol smirked at L.

“You’re that confident about her?” L’s eyebrows knitted into a frown.

“Yeah. In fact, why don’t you all meet her tonight? I have a date with her anyways. I’ll just tell her that I’m introducing her to you guys.”

“Why not? I don’t have any photo-shoots till tomorrow afternoon.” L said, after sipping his coffee.

“Though, I’d like for you to shut your mouth about the engagement. She doesn’t know anything.” Sungyeol sternly said.

“Sure, man.” L shrugged.

The stars are out, the cold air wished here from there. Sungyeol kept Min Tae’s hand in his front left pocket jacket while he held it as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter