Racing Hearts

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Situation at hand was not comfortable for Min Tae. Both their eyes were wide in shock, but not one of them dared to move. Sungyeol was just too close, so close that he could feel Min Tae's chest under him. MIn Tae was so in shock, thinking if this was a dream or reality. I mean, why would Sungyeol be this close to her?

'Why is he this close? Unless... unless.... he's planning on me. No!!" Min Tae thought.

Out of self defense, she pushed Sungyeol with all her might, causing Sungyeol to fall off the bed's edge. Min Tae immediately got off the bed while screaming "ert!!"

"I am not!" Sungyeol shouted at Min Tae.

"Yes, you are! You were this close!" MIn Tae said, demonstrating with her palm and face.

Sungyeol rolls his eyes at her.

"I was not."

"Yes, you were! You were going to me!!" Min Tae said, her pointer finger was pointing at Sungyeol.

 

Suddenly an idea popped in to Sungyeol's head. He grinned evily at Min Tae.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Min Tae asked, while Sungyeol took a step forward to Min Tae.

Min Tae takes a step back.

"You stay away from me! You- you ert!!" Min Tae stuttered.

(A\N: Imagine L as Min Tae and Sungyeol being an .)

"No!!" Min Tae shouted as she roughly pushed Sungyeol with all her might. Sungyeol, on the other hand had fallen on his .

'She's really effing strong.' Sungyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter